Home Guidebook Store Map Advertise Pack Hub News! Members Search Support Request

This is not your casual fluffy animal rpg. We're not all about cutesy animals or dreamy unicorns. Mark of the Wild is a dark fantasy taking place on a fictional world where the power of the Old Gods has made it's resting place. A portal discovered in the Black Sea by the Roman Navy has lured them into a strange new world where they have erected their culture and established their reign, seeking new treasures, conquest, and even expansion.

Filled with ancient legends, mysteries, and dark lore, the world of Verusa awaits you, where the legends of the Old Gods exist, where their breath is as one with your own heartbeat, and where their power is yours to access when the need arises. -Where the men here are not what they seem, and home to an ancient civilization that could be deemed as a God through mortal eyes. Verusa is a world where the land's men and beasts - through the acts of corruption and imbalance, have become one.

Welcome to Mark of the Wild!

Members will enjoy an environment with the following features:

• No word count
• @username-tagging
• Integrated Alert System that informs users of your post
• Mature member-base
• Less-frequent activity checks (every 6 months)
• Command & Conquer Pack Dynamics

-And much more!

For a much more detailed explanation of what we can offer you, consider checking out our guidebook, or ask some of the members!
RPG Rating

Quick Log-In

Sub Account Navigator
Use the drop-down list to switch Character

Season and Weather

Fall Sept 22-Dec 21
Next: Winter: Dec 21-Mar 21
Avg Temp: 40°F-72°F
Humidity: 35-50%
Breeding: Yes

Site Goals
• Assign "Aspect" Characters to players for plots;
• Establish Aspect-Specific plots to the characters that follow these Aspects;
• Plot Natural Disasters and catastrophies that will affect the geographical climate of Anteria;
• Have at least 20 fights with mortalities afflicted on site by the end of the season.
World Events
In the event that there is an important plot-related thread, it will be listed here so anyone and everyone can read up on it.
Active Scenarios

High Stakes: Not-Active High Stakes is a game dynamic that puts all characters within the site at risk. In most cases, this follows a natural catastrophe such as a disaster or human event, such as "Hunting Season". .

Open Season: Not-Active When Open Season is declared, human characters are authorized to hunt the specified species that will be stated in the Side Bar under 'Open Season'. Out-of-season hunting is declared as poaching, and will result in your human character paying a visit to the Aspect, quite possibly to their detriment...

Famine: Not Active There is a shortage of food in a given area and that characters are expected to seek out the location of prey. At the same time, characters are hindered on their abilities due to this shortage of food and will take a malnutrition debuff that will affect their abilities and their stats.

The Pack Hub
Here you will find the Pack Hub Dashboard, routinely, messages pertaining to recent updates to the Pack Hub will be listed here with the newest being at the top and the oldest being towards the bottom. We will do our best to update it as the Pack Hub is routinely updated as well!
Launch The Pack Hub
Five Most Recent Updates
26 Jun 2015 - Pack Hub updated with 4 Cannon Packs
25 Jun 2015 - Leader Boards updated
25 Jun 2015 - Pack Hub published to Main Forum
23 Mar 2015 - Pack Webpage, Borean Tundra Wolf Pack added!
23 Mar 2015 - Cannon Pack Borean Tundra Wolf Pack added!
Featured Pack
Borean Tundra Wolf Pack

The Borean Tundra Wolf pack is a cannon pack that is currently recruiting members into their ranks for initial opening and event planning. Led by Quetico (played by Naxx) they remain as the first pack on Mark of the Wild and will certainly not be disappearing any time soon.
Upcoming Events
At the moment, with the Pack Hub being a new addition to the site, there is nothing to add here, but as we get more packs and more members to join the community, I imagine this area to fill up pretty quick. Please stand by!

Featured Members
Our first Featured Member contest will be held 2 months from opening date (March 15th) This is to allow the creation of plots, characters, and development of created characters. From that point, we will then be hosting featured member contests every 24 days.
Member of the Month
Member of the Month Will go here
Character of the Month
Character of the Month will go here
Thread of the Month
Thread of the month will go here
Featured Fight
Featured Club/Fang will go here
Pack of the Month
Featured pack will go here

Return to the Home Page Read the Guidebook Log Into Mark of the Wild Register to the Forum View Forum Members Search for Content on Mark of the Wild Advertise on Mark of the Wild

20 Jun 2015 - Pack hub has been completed! Be sure to visit it using the navigation panal on the top right!

22 Mar 2015 - View the new plot by clicking Here

22 Mar 2015 - Construction on Pack Hub begins

20 Mar 2015 - Guidebook Completed

10 Sept 2014 - Guidebook rehaul begins

08 Aug 2014 - Outline for future update completed, view it Here

07 July 2014 - Social Media Integration Complete

06 June 2014 - Mark of the Wild mass update begins

03 June 2014 - Mark of the Wild Begins to integrate into Social Media Webpages! Click Here to learn more!

31 May 2014 - Check out this awesome video by our member WolfSilver!

31 March 2014 - We've managed to condense our Mini profiles! Read here for more info

28 Mar 2014 - Please register all of your C/F threads and hunts here to help update the site's logs - thanks!

17 March 2014 - Soundtrack Demo Released, listen to it here

06 Mar 2014 - Have you signed up with a fake email address? If so, your account is at risk, read here

13 Feb 2014 - Looks like some of the characters have left some romantic messages for you guys...

18 Jan 2014 - Check out our new games - lots of exciting opportunities to win points for all!

03 Dec 2013 - Mark of the Wild: Return of the Aspects officially opens to the public!

28 Nov 2013 - New Skin "Aspect of the Panther" is now LIVE. Check it out by visiting Skin and Language Settings in My Controls

03 August 2013 The map is now live and ready for viewing - click the Map link at the top of your browser window

03 August 2013 Added the "Playable Species" list, you may view it Here

03 August 2013 - Land images (within regions) have all been remade/remastered. They're quite beautiful! You'll notice new places to play in!

31 July 2013 - My next project is board-clean up, the store, and then the other skins that I have in mind. We just might make September 6th, Mark's birthday :D

31 July 2013 New Map is completed. Just finished making new land images, I'll be uploading them this weekend!

21 July 2013 - Working on a new world map... possibly some new areas for people to play in while at the same time getting rid of those that no longer apply to the site. Should be interested.

21 July 2013 - The site's guidebook has been completed and has been entered for proofreading!

15 July 2013 - The PvP table has been coded, styled and completed! View it Here! - Be sure to thank xexes for the helpful tips!

13 July 2013 The Admin team has been selected! Admins are the following: Naxx (myself), Saga, Xexes, and Nyti; your Moderators/Judges, are SR225, Kaoko (Azio), and Aaron (jjjman)! Congratulations on making the cut! As time moves on and more members join the site, we will be taking up more staff!

11 July 2013 - Began coding a new PVP table for players to use when they're characters enter combat with other characters with the help of Xexes

9 July 2013 - I've begun working on various files throughout the site, working on the Aspects file right now, and was to balance our new stat system.

8 July 2013 - Made some more edits to the codes on the site. Hopefully this will assist the admin team in navigating around to make updates

5 JULY 2013 - Work on guidebook has begun, pages complete are Intro, Rules, and Game Dynamics, I'm looking for people to proofread these pages.

4 JULY 2013 - Profile fields have been updated to the new system.

30 June 2013 Skin "Aspect of the Tiger" is nearing completion and is currently up to date on the new game dynamics, work on the site's universal guidebook will soon be underway.

27 JUNE 2013 The new skin isn't a ploy to tease, I assure you. Mark of the Wild is in production and will be ready in September of 2013, we're currently in the midst of a MASSIVE development process. We appreciate your patience, and look forward to hearing from you again!

Sincerely,

~Naxx - Web Master, Administrator.

Naxx - Main Administrator/Site Creator Raowolf - Co-Administrator/Game Master Xexes - Code Support/Co-Administrator Image Map

New Poll

Pretty Rocks and Conversation, [THORSOC | or anyone]
Vanyesàyi
 Posted: Jul 4 2015, 05:08 AM

Vanyesayi
17 POSTS
9200Rage Points
Character Info
Vanyesayi
Human
N/A
Level 1
Played By
Raowolf

N/A

Member Inventory: View

Member Status: 1Active

Awards

N/A

Character Stats

Aspect of Mastery:
5Aspect of the Bear

Thorsoc, Aspect of the Bear

Mental Attributes
Adaptation: 5 +3
Intelligence: 3 +0
Survival Skills: 7 +2
Leadership: 0 +0
Immunity: 5 +0

Aptitudes of Strength
Strength:3 +4
Defense: 4 +4
Speed: 5 +0
Stamina: 4 +6
Focus 4 +0

Balance

Corruption at N/A%

Influence at N/A%

Club Fang Stats

Kills: 0
Deaths : 0
Successful Hunts : 0
Failed Hunts : 0
C/F's Participated : 0
C/F'S Won : 0
C/F's Lost: 0

user posted image

"I have been walking through this fucking mountain
For about twenty fucking years
It's a really stupid fucking mountain
And I'm really fucking bored...
"
Great song. Better song than this FUCKING ASPECT-DAMNED MOUNTAIN, anyway.
"My brother told me to climb to the top of the mountain
Said that's where Thorsoc dwells
But I'm pretty high up the fucking mountain
So I'm pretty sure he's somewhere else...
"
I'm not great at climbing mountains. Apparently my sense of direction isn't that great, either. How hard could it theoretically be? There is mountain. Climb mountain. Go up. Top of mountain is where you wanna' be. Carry on.
Buuut it turns out that apparently being on a mountain is different to looking at a mountain because trust me if you think it's just Want to go up, go up then you are sorely mistaken. I mean, for fuck's sake, what about that path!? There's a path, right? Apparently not. I swear to fucking Thorsoc that there is no Aspect-damned path up this mountain. "Haven't you people ever heard of making an Aspect-damned path?"
Apparently not, because there is no astral call back down the mountain.
Because, see, there isn't just a straight bit up - you can't go vertically without the right equipment, like hooks and ropes and stuff, so if you're like me and you didn't plan that far ahead mainly because someone told you there was a path (plus, you know... Just fixed my nail after that whole jaguar thing. Not going through that again), you have to go around all these valleys and shit and go left and right and down as much as up, to try and get to the top. And sometimes, apparently, you start to get deeper and deeper into this mountain range until suddenly it's kind of dark and cold and you're going downhill and you should probably turn back now. Or you could carry on walking because hey, what the hell, may as well see where the tunnel leads, now that you've come so far--
"Holy shitting stick up my fanny!"
The tunnel turns, and - just... Wow.
"This place is gayer than I am..."
It's... Just - it's fucking beautiful!
The entire cave is made of gems. There's a tiny fragment of light from the sky behind me, and it hits the gems near me and it magnifies off them and shoots off in these six thousand directions and hits all the other gems. And it goes on... Forever. Purple and blue and white and pink and red and green and silver. The walls and ceiling are made of sharp, deadly, beautiful colour; more of them stick out of all the others in the ground. It's hard to tell if there's any grey rock space left - if it is, it's glowing anyway because of all the random fractions of light glittering through the air. I hold my hand up into one of the pink rays. It's kind of sharp in here, but if you kind find a flat area that didn't have any spikes coming out of it... And, y'know, not move too much... Hell, I could spend my Aspect-damn life down here with a big boy to bring food back and entertain me in the evenings.
Mmm.
Maybe... The celestial mission can hold on for a second.
Vany got a future to plan for.

user posted image

[Lyrics from 'Take Me To Church',
by Hozier;
stock from ~boxx2genetica-stock.
"Vanyesàyi".
was that a sneaky p!atd reference?
yes. yes it was.
]

--------------------
user posted image

I am Raowolf's character, however if you would like to contact me with questions, queries, quirky comments, or anything else beginning with q, please PM this or one of my other sub-accounts!
PM
^
Thorsoc
 Posted: Jul 17 2015, 11:50 AM

Thorsoc
24 POSTS
23800Rage Points
Character Info
Thorsoc
Bear
Male
Level 5
Played By
Rusty

N/A

Awards

N/A

Character Stats

Aspect of Mastery:
5Aspect of the Bear

Mental Attributes
Intelligence: 5 +0
Survival Skills: 5 +2
Leadership: 3 +0
Immunity: 2 +0

Aptitudes of Strength
Strength: 600 +0
Defense: 480 +480
Speed: 360 +0
Stamina: 480 +360
Focus 480 +0

Balance

Corruption at N/A%

Influence at N/A%

Club Fang Stats

C/F's Participated : N/A
C/F'S Won : N/A
C/F's Lost: N/A

Thorsoc gazed upon the ancient relic that he swore with his life to protect. It ejected, hot, shimmering lights of gold and white up the cave’s yawning roof. Its gentle pulse reflected off the Aspect’s pitch black eyes. He wouldn’t look at it for too long, just long enough to remind him what his existence on this crippling world was for. And, as he stood gazing at the precious thing, he thought of Ejayah. Honored he was, to have been chosen as the last physical line of defense for her relic… for the world she created. He blinked once with greater determination as he turned away and left the relic to pulse in all its glory. He needed men and beasts alike to help him protect it. But, he couldn’t just pluck the mountain hearts from Strangereal and make them serve him. No. Thorsoc needed them to come to him. Thorsoc believed the other Aspects agreed with him in this that it was better to have a loyal few than a half-hearted army.

Holy shitting stick up my fanny!

Speaking of....

Hope sparked in the Bear’s eyes as he lumbered out of one of the many tunnels he took to get out of that hidden, secret place. The lights from his “throne room” rippled off the tunnel walls, welcoming him home as he neared.

This place is gayer than I am...

Thorsoc’s brow furrowed at this. He prided himself in having the most interesting and intricately decorated Aspect residence. What did he know of epic residences....

Upon emerging from the tunnel, he witnessed a young, native man staring up the multitude of lights that reflected off his gems. The colors nearly swallowed him up. Thorsoc could easily sense that he was a “mountain heart” as he liked to call those born under his powers.
Thorsoc padded softly foreword and called, in a voice of distant thunder, “welcome boy. These gems… I’ve never found any others that could shine so brightly in the darkness. That is why I chose them, to remind me every day of how the strength of each gem conquers all that is black and ugly about this Mountain.”

Thorsoc shot a brief glance at the young man’s pitch black hair before taking a seat on his stone forged throne chair. It’s ash grey surface was carved all around with thin, flowing trails of white light. Here and there, one could catch ancient designs from the old tribes glaring at you over Thorsoc’s shoulder.

“What is your name, boy? And what is your purpose for entering my domain?” He asked, carefully looking over the native in silent questioning.

"Thorsoc's Speech Here"

(Make sure there is no line break after the last paragraph, it will break up the table)

PM
^
Vanyesàyi
 Posted: Jul 17 2015, 06:30 PM

Vanyesayi
17 POSTS
9200Rage Points
Character Info
Vanyesayi
Human
N/A
Level 1
Played By
Raowolf

N/A

Awards

N/A

Character Stats

Aspect of Mastery:
5Aspect of the Bear

Mental Attributes

Aptitudes of Strength
Focus 4 +0

Balance

Corruption at N/A%

Influence at N/A%

Club Fang Stats

user posted image

A'ight - so... There's a kind of space here. I mean, there's a sharp bit of pink sticking out of one side, but it's like 50% there already, which is good enough. Hmm... Maybe better somewhere further along. Like, this is good to come back to, but - ah! A seaty... Chairy... Thing!
Shit, I'm having this. Thorsoc's tits, my feet hurt like Sjaeviah's crinkled ball sack after that trek - I'mma need to sort them out before I go any further. And why go further? Maybe I'll be lucky, and some big bear will find me while I just take a rest here...
"Welcome boy--"
Pretty sure my scream actually drowns out the thunder.
There aren't words to it this time. It's just a motherfucking shriek.
"These gems… I’ve never found any others that could..." The thunder keeps talking and the roar kind of echoes around the cave along with the scream, which goes around as many times as the damn reflections - oh shit my heart is pounding so hard, and I think I actually cut my leg when I jumped up. Oh Thorsoc. I did. Blood gushing down my thigh... Okay, maybe it's a tiny trickle - but it looks like a lot! "... Black and ugly about this Mountain." Right. Yeah. Roaring thing.
I turn around. Giant fucking bear. Sat on a throne. He is literally sat on a fucking throne. A giant-ass bear throne.
Like, when I mentioned being rescued by some "big bear", I didn't exactly mean...

Focus on the actual bear. The actual big-ass bear in this deadly cave filled with massive crystals while your leg is bleeding like you're gonna' bleed to death or someshit and you're supposed to be on some great quest for your Aspectual pa...
Ohh.
Thorsoc.
Giant bear.
Make the link, Vany. Well done.
Bear - Thorsoc - is sat quite a way away - feels weird looking at him from so far. Probably, like... Polite to go nearer. Polite's never been my strong point but I guess when it's an Aspect, y'know, you kinda' gotta'! Maybe polite to ask for permission to come nearer, actually...
Ahh, fuck this. I'm going closer.
It's kinda' hard not to cut my damn feet open between all these crystals - less pretty when you're bleeding to death thanks to one of them - but the damn giant-ass bear made it, so I should be able to. Maybe he's already carved out his path. Maybe his feet are so big he just crushes them all underneath him. We killed a bear once - I mean, I was there. I don't like hunting but I can do it, I'm not useless - and it was huge, but... Smaller than this. I mean, me and Macho and Friddy all laid head to foot and we were only as long as the thing from nose to ass - and Friddy's tall. And I'm pretty sure that five Friddies, on top of a me and three Machos, wouldn't be as tall as this bastard. Holy...
Right. Probably shouldn't be calling Lord Thorsoc a bastard.
Are you reading my thoughts?
... Heyy.

Okay, okay, he's talking again - listen for damn once, Vany...
"What is your name, boy?"
"Okay, no." Oh shit - did I say that out loud!? Shit! Well I have to carry on now! "Sorry, um... I let that go once - you didn't know, but... Are you putting emphasis on that gender? A'ight, so, umm... Like, Sir... Thorsoc Lord Bear... Dudey... Pronouns. We better go over them. Vanyesàya. Preferred. She."
Shit. I can do this to people but it never gets easier - and with your darnest big and glorious Aspect... Fuuuuucckkk.
"What is your purpose entering my domain?"
"Oh! Is this... Your...? Awesome! Awesome. And there was me thinking I was lost... Hah. Guess you... Drew me here with your magic or something. Ah-hah..." Answer the damn question, Vany. "A'ight. So ahh... You mighta'... Euhh, might be able to ah... See that I ain't exactly..." Shit, this is harder than I practised. "Gees, I don't even know the word. I ain't... So, some people call it, like, being in the wrong body. I guess that works but that's not... Exactly it - but that kind of relates... So, I got some... Parts. And ah..." Leviathen's fucking nipple tassles what the hell Vany get--it--out! "So I don't wanna' be implying that our great Ejayah has made any mistakes - that's not what I'm saying - but I feel like there's something that's not right. This is the thing. I ain't a guy, Sir. I ain't. I ain't a guy or a dude or a man or a boy or a... Fucking hell! I should not have a cock."
... I mean I got it out.
"Ah-huh... Yeah... I... Shit. I need help, Sir." Oh no. What's my voice doing? My voice is doing a thing. It's doing a... Shaking... Wobbling... Breaking thing. Stop it. Stop it! Fuck. I haven't got any problems with crying, in front of anyone, but what'll he think of me? Walks in here, screams when she hears his voice, interrupts him, insults him, corrects him, begs him a favour... And then cries. I'm a mess. It's my hair. I hate black hair. That's the problem. It's distracting me. "I don't know if you can do anything but I mean you have to try, and - I know I come here out of nowhere, and I ain't ever really visited you before or done anything for you, but it's killing me that I can't ever look down without wanting to tear my body to shreds because it's so wrong. This is the sort of stuff Aspects do, right? I mean, you turned half the Jou'que into animals, swapping over some parts can't be that hard! I- I'll do all your quests! I'll... I'll guard your totem-y... Thing! I'll guard this cave for... For twenty years. Wait no, shit, twenty years is too long. I'll be, like, forty then. That's so ancient, no way... So, I will guard this cave for... A while. I'm good with a spear, and I'm pretty fast - shit, Sir Thorsoc Sir! I got pride but I'll go down on my damn hands and knees if I have to!"

user posted image

by Hozier;
"Vanyesàyi".
"Thorsoc".
]

--------------------
user posted image

I am Raowolf's character, however if you would like to contact me with questions, queries, quirky comments, or anything else beginning with q, please PM this or one of my other sub-accounts!
PM
^
Thorsoc
 Posted: Jul 28 2015, 04:43 PM

Thorsoc
24 POSTS
23800Rage Points
Character Info
Thorsoc
Bear
Male
Level 5
Played By
Rusty

N/A

Awards

N/A

Character Stats

Aspect of Mastery:
5Aspect of the Bear

Mental Attributes

Aptitudes of Strength
Focus 480 +0

Balance

Corruption at N/A%

Influence at N/A%

Club Fang Stats

Thorsoc’s small, furry ears swivled ‘round upon his unmoving face as the boy’s scream ripped across the cavern walls. There had been a great frightful jerk on the native’s part which caused him to cut his leg on one of the gems that jutted out from the ground. A little cut. Yet, he caught the smell and sight of blood from the tear as Vanyesayi turned to face him with a horrid look on his face.

“Calm…. down,” Thorsoc said slowly and cautiously as if he were talking a scared little fawn.

That was certainly something he hadn’t seen in quite a while. Most of the recent mortals he had met had been expecting him to be here in the first place.

As he approached, Thorsoc slid off his chair and met him halfway on all fours. He stared at the wound and twitched his nose delicately. Over his head he heard the native say, Okay, no. Sorry, um... I let that go once - you didn't know, but... Are you putting emphasis on that gender? Thoroc lifted his black eyes from the leg and met the boy’s eyes for the first time. “Are you not a male?” he asked a lift of his imaginary eyebrow. A'ight, so, umm... Like, Sir... Thorsoc Lord Bear... Dudey... Pronouns. We better go over them. Vanyesàya. Preferred. She.

“A she hm,” Thorsoc repeated, mulling the identity switch up through his mind. Interesting. This was definitely a first for the Bear Aspect. Her declaration sounded the drums of his Spirit in a new and surprising way. In its own right, defending one’s true identity in the face of others like himself, was an act of courage. In that brief time that he looked up at her, he telecommunicated, forgive me miss Vanyesaya.

Thorsoc glanced back at the leg, while his follower continued to talk. Oh! Is this... Your...? Awesome! Awesome. And there was me thinking I was lost... Hah. Guess you... Drew me here with your magic or something. Ah-hah...

“Mmmmhmmm, yes,” he replied as he raised his right paw and furrowed his brow in concentration.

A'ight. So ahh... You mighta'... Euhh, might be able to ah... See that I ain't exactly...

As he conjured his healing energies, a golden halo grew around his massive paw.

Gees, I don't even know the word. I ain't... So, some people call it, like, being in the wrong body. I guess that works but that's not... Exactly it - but that kind of relates... So, I got some... Parts. And ah...

Before he could press his healing paw on her leg, he paused and looked up. Vanyesaya’s voice implied that this was something to pay attention to.

So I don't wanna' be implying that our great Ejayah has made any mistakes - that's not what I'm saying - but I feel like there's something that's not right. This is the thing. I ain't a guy, Sir. I ain't. I ain't a guy or a dude or a man or a boy or a... Fucking hell! I should not have a cock.

Thorsoc’s eyes widened. In the distance, there was the rumbling noise of a small avalanche. The mountains here were said to be alive with the Bear’s emotions many a times.

Ah-huh... Yeah... I... Shit. I need help, Sir.

And then came the crying. It was tough, an alien concept. But, Thorsoc felt himself trying to understand the boy’s… no girl’s position. In the mist of the quiet crying, he shut his eyes and gingerly pressed his glowing paw on Vanyesaya’s wound. In a millisecond, it was patched like new.

I don't know if you can do anything but I mean you have to try, and - I know I come here out of nowhere, and I ain't ever really visited you before or done anything for you, but it's killing me that I can't ever look down without wanting to tear my body to shreds because it's so wrong.

He opened his eyes and shifted back a step to look at his follower in the eyes.

This is the sort of stuff Aspects do, right? I mean, you turned half the Jou'que into animals, swapping over some parts can't be that hard! I- I'll do all your quests! I'll... I'll guard your totem-y... Thing! I'll guard this cave for... For twenty years. Wait no, shit, twenty years is too long. I'll be, like, forty then. That's so ancient, no way... So, I will guard this cave for... A while. I'm good with a spear, and I'm pretty fast - shit, Sir Thorsoc Sir! I got pride but I'll go down on my damn hands and knees if I have to! “Your wish to become a female will be granted… all in due time. Perhaps at the very end… or sooner than you think. I am a kind Aspect, I reject none so long as they prove to me their worth to the Mountain,” Thorsoc said very quietly. As he said it, he thought of all his past followers, a few were already masters in his skills. They protected parts of this land as they spoke. But, they were a few and he really wanted to increase that. For the times are growing darker and darker. Who would he have at his side if the Romans and the black spirits of their world rose to snatch away the Heart of Ejayah?

He leaned back on his haunches and lowered his muzzle as he wondered what sort of task to give “her” first.

“I want you to find and kill a stag,” Thorsoc said after a long pause. As he continued his eyes began to wash over in a golden glow, “tie it down while it is still alive and slit its throat, then, let the fresh blood pour into a clean flask. Bring it back here to me when you have finished the job.”

“When I drink the blood I will have a picture of your hunting skills. I will see the whole scene of how you killed the stag upon that first sip. Can you do this?” Thorsoc looked at the native to see his reaction.

"Thorsoc's Speech Here"

(Make sure there is no line break after the last paragraph, it will break up the table)

PM
^
Vanyesàyi
 Posted: Aug 3 2015, 06:46 PM

Vanyesayi
17 POSTS
9200Rage Points
Character Info
Vanyesayi
Human
N/A
Level 1
Played By
Raowolf

N/A

Awards

N/A

Character Stats

Aspect of Mastery:
5Aspect of the Bear

Mental Attributes

Aptitudes of Strength
Focus 4 +0

Balance

Corruption at N/A%

Influence at N/A%

Club Fang Stats

user posted image

"Calm... Down."
My lungs ache when I draw in a massive breath like I haven't breathed proper since I started talking. Or screaming. Thorsoc's face is... Obviously bear-y, but I guess it has expressions because I can kinda' tell... Yeah, that came on a little suddenly. He looks like a screaming girl just ran in and interrupted his breakfast, so I guess he does have expressions because that's a pretty accurate description of what the fuck is happening right now calm down Vany.
"A she, hm..." he muses - I guess for Thorsoc it's kinda' quiet, but to any normal sized non-bear thing, it's a massive rumble that trembles through my chest. As he thinks this over (it takes a while; I guess I ain't conventional, and for all his Aspectual wisdom he is a bear) Thorsoc lifts up one massive paw the size of, like... Two of my heads ("the size of my chest" which is more accurate sounds kinda' odd) and stares at it contemplatively. I stare at it as well. It has some big-ass claws on, but those are a little better than the big-ass teeth and the massive eyes and the general... Bear-y... Ness. Plus this cave is kind of sharp and my leg is still stinging like hell and what the fuck his paw is glowing oh Leviathen's tits the glow is coming off his paw it's coming to me oh my Ejayah what did I do wrong was I really that rude he's going to eat me with light what THE FUCK--
Oh, okay. That was not an eating light. I take another deep, noisy breath, and stare at my leg. That was where the light went, and there's no more cut any more. The dried blood is still there and the last trickle runs down my ankle coldly, but no more cut. "Ho-ly shit!" I laugh before I can stop it.

Thorsoc leans forward on his throne. He's... He's really huge. Like he's really huge. He's the kind of big that I can't find a comparison for - like my mind is trying to think of things like houses or Roman ships or really big trees but it just can't find anything. He's just big. And then, where his physical big-ness ends, he kind of... Keeps emulating (ohh, good word, go Vany) that kind of... Extensive aura. This kind of feeling you get off him that says This is just the tip of the mountain. There was this Roman guy who said he'd sailed really far north once before and that there were these floating chunks of ice all over the place in the sea. I didn't want to believe him, almost (I mean, fucker said he was 7" but that was bullshit) but I think I did - I've never been to Khadsid but I know it is cold up there, and he said there's places that are even colder, more cold the more north you go, and so in the sea there's these massive chunks of ice that are as big as Roman ships, bigger than... Than Thorsoc! Except when you're on the water, all you can see is this little thing poking over the top. And that's pretty big, like, you could fit ten people stood on it if they had good balance - but actually, there's ten times that underneath.
And that's what Thorsoc feels like. He feels bigger than what you see. He feels like you're stood in front of the face of something impossibly huge and real.
I never felt something like this before.
"Your wish to become a female will be granted… All in due time."
Wait
What
Already
What
I didn't even have to-
what

"S-seriously?"
"Perhaps at the very end… Or sooner than you think. I am a kind Aspect, I reject none so long as they prove to me their worth to the Mountain."
"I- s-seriously, you're-- you're saying you can- can do it, you can--"
There are tears again and I'm waving my hand in front of my face madly and my breaths all hitch up in my throat and my legs have gone weak - I can barely stand up - I want to run a lap of the whole cave and scream it out to the mountains, "See? I told you! I told you he could do it! I told you it would happen!" but there's still all these sharp crystals all around so I just take the biggest breath I can get and try to wipe my eyes clean on my arm and then I am on my knees, even though this wasn't really the way I was expecting it to happen.
He stops talking for a minute like he's thinking, but I don't look for that long. I'm pretty sure I'm gaping like a whole swarm of flies is about to nest in my mouth, but I don't think I can close it just yet. At the very end... Or sooner than you think - yes! That's fine, that is so fine, that is really... That's damn fuckin' fine.
Holy shit.
"I want you to find and kill a stag," Thorsoc says when he's thought for a while, and I take a deep sniff and wipe my nose and then my eyes again and nod so hard my brain jangles around in my head. "Tie it down while it is still alive and slit its throat, then let the fresh blood pour into a clean flask. Bring it back here to me when you have finished the job. When I drink the blood I will have a picture of your hunting skills. I will see the whole scene of how you killed the stag upon that first sip. Can you do this?"
"Oh yeah, oh yeah Sir, I can do that. I can do that!" I scramble to my feet and all the blood rushes out of my head and I sway for a second. I don't do well with blood, but - I can do this. I have to do this. I mean, I'm gonna' be dealing with a shit-load of blood once a month for the rest of my life!
Holy shit. Holy shit, I- no I won't cry three times in ten minutes is not a good ratio of cries to minutes I'm not crying
I'm crying.

user posted image

by Hozier;
"Vanyesàyi";
"Thorsoc".
]

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Thorsoc
 Posted: Aug 10 2015, 03:57 PM

Thorsoc
24 POSTS
23800Rage Points
Character Info
Thorsoc
Bear
Male
Level 5
Played By
Rusty

N/A

Awards

N/A

Character Stats

Aspect of Mastery:
5Aspect of the Bear

Mental Attributes

Aptitudes of Strength
Focus 480 +0

Balance

Corruption at N/A%

Influence at N/A%

Club Fang Stats

“You can do this?” Thorsoc asked the crying man with a hidden smile in his eyes. “Very well, then go!” Thorsoc declared with a booming voice. Instantly, his eyes flashed gold and the ground beneath them began to quake like a thousand exploding bombs.

The crystals shimmered violently as the whole mountain shook from the depth of its rocky roots. Thorsoc rose onto his hind legs, and stared ahead towards the cave’s exit.

“Run Vanyesayi, the stag is waiting!” he groaned, with a voice as thick as lava.

As he said this, the exit began collapsing in on itself. Boulders the size of large barrels dislodged themselves from the arched roof and smashed to the ground. And Thorsoc was nowhere in sight.

Escape the collapsing cave. Find and kill a stag in the appropriate manner. Fill a flask with its dying blood and bring it back to Thorsoc to complete the 1st tier. If accomplished you will be left with 2 more tiers before moving on to Level 2. May the odds be ever in your favor (yeah yeah Hunger Games line teehee). But seriously....

PM
^
Vanyesàyi
 Posted: Aug 12 2015, 12:05 PM

Vanyesayi
17 POSTS
9200Rage Points
Character Info
Vanyesayi
Human
N/A
Level 1
Played By
Raowolf

N/A

Awards

N/A

Character Stats

Aspect of Mastery:
5Aspect of the Bear

Mental Attributes

Aptitudes of Strength
Focus 4 +0

Balance

Corruption at N/A%

Influence at N/A%

Club Fang Stats

user posted image

"You can do this?" Thorsoc confirms in his big ponderous voice, and I'm laughing through the tears.
"Oh yeah, Sir, oh yeah," I manage, before the giggling and the crying all kind of come together to block up my throat and all I can do is hiccup and wipe my eyes and take a deep sniff.
"Very well, then go!" he booms - his gleaming warm eyes suddenly flash, just like his glowing paw when he touched my leg to close the cut - and then the booming of his voice is echoing, echoing deeper than just around the cave. It's reaching into the rock itself, and the first shake almost throws me to the ground. What the fuck?!
I almost knock myself over again tryna' look around to see what's happening. Thorsoc is stood high and tall before his throne and behind and all around the crystals reaching out into the room are trembling and shaking, their gleam quaking in the distant light so that the whole room feels like it's inside a jar filled with fireflies someone's just thrown across the room. Except that the fireflies are pink and blue and purple instead of yellow and they're really sharp.
The first one cracks directly above us and the scream that shrieks outta' my throat barely makes any sound at all compared to all the rumbling and roaring going on around. Above Thorsoc, a massive pink spike of rock is splitting down the middle, tiny crystals tumbling out of it and raining down as with cracks all around us the others go as well, exploding and spattering their crumbs all over the cave. "Run, Vanyesàya!" Thorsoc bellows and his voice is like the groaning of the rocks as they start to tumble down around us. "The stag is waiting!"
"Fuck the stag--" I start - but then there's another shifting crack and even though I just got to my feet I'm on my ground again. Fuck! I can't breathe - the fall knocked all the air outta' my chest and there's rocks falling all around and all the sharp crystals are cracking open on the walls and near the mouth of the cave there's something massive shifting and groaning-- "Thorsoc!"

The bastard fucking vanished! Take me with yoooouuuuu! I think as loudly as possible but I don't have voice left to scream the words.
Something cracks directly above me.
The blue crystal, like glass from a distance but solid rock up-close, shatters into the ground where I was a second ago - taking massive breaths, I kick my legs to move again as splinters of stone explode in front of me.
Eaysachi's--internally--striated--anus--
I'm out in the sunlight with the ground still shaking and the rocks tumbling down but all of the echoing and cracking sounds are inside the cave, behind me. Fresh air never tasted so good.

Okay, okay, I get the picture. Big dramatic exit, very nice to impress the impressionable.
But did you have to try and fucking kill me, Thorsoc?

user posted image

by Hozier;
"Vanyesàyi";
"Thorsoc".
END OF THREAD
]

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Geode of Thorsoc | Next Newest »

New Poll

Listed At...
Top RP Sites
Sister Sites
Static
Clans of Vesuvius Lies in the Low emPOWERED Cursed