Home Guidebook Store Map Advertise Pack Hub News! Members Search Support Request

This is not your casual fluffy animal rpg. We're not all about cutesy animals or dreamy unicorns. Mark of the Wild is a dark fantasy taking place on a fictional world where the power of the Old Gods has made it's resting place. A portal discovered in the Black Sea by the Roman Navy has lured them into a strange new world where they have erected their culture and established their reign, seeking new treasures, conquest, and even expansion.

Filled with ancient legends, mysteries, and dark lore, the world of Verusa awaits you, where the legends of the Old Gods exist, where their breath is as one with your own heartbeat, and where their power is yours to access when the need arises. -Where the men here are not what they seem, and home to an ancient civilization that could be deemed as a God through mortal eyes. Verusa is a world where the land's men and beasts - through the acts of corruption and imbalance, have become one.

Welcome to Mark of the Wild!

Members will enjoy an environment with the following features:

• No word count
• @username-tagging
• Integrated Alert System that informs users of your post
• Mature member-base
• Less-frequent activity checks (every 6 months)
• Command & Conquer Pack Dynamics

-And much more!

For a much more detailed explanation of what we can offer you, consider checking out our guidebook, or ask some of the members!
RPG Rating

Quick Log-In

Sub Account Navigator
Use the drop-down list to switch Character

Season and Weather

Fall Sept 22-Dec 21
Next: Winter: Dec 21-Mar 21
Avg Temp: 40°F-72°F
Humidity: 35-50%
Breeding: Yes

Site Goals
• Assign "Aspect" Characters to players for plots;
• Establish Aspect-Specific plots to the characters that follow these Aspects;
• Plot Natural Disasters and catastrophies that will affect the geographical climate of Anteria;
• Have at least 20 fights with mortalities afflicted on site by the end of the season.
World Events
In the event that there is an important plot-related thread, it will be listed here so anyone and everyone can read up on it.
Active Scenarios

High Stakes: Not-Active High Stakes is a game dynamic that puts all characters within the site at risk. In most cases, this follows a natural catastrophe such as a disaster or human event, such as "Hunting Season". .

Open Season: Not-Active When Open Season is declared, human characters are authorized to hunt the specified species that will be stated in the Side Bar under 'Open Season'. Out-of-season hunting is declared as poaching, and will result in your human character paying a visit to the Aspect, quite possibly to their detriment...

Famine: Not Active There is a shortage of food in a given area and that characters are expected to seek out the location of prey. At the same time, characters are hindered on their abilities due to this shortage of food and will take a malnutrition debuff that will affect their abilities and their stats.

The Pack Hub
Here you will find the Pack Hub Dashboard, routinely, messages pertaining to recent updates to the Pack Hub will be listed here with the newest being at the top and the oldest being towards the bottom. We will do our best to update it as the Pack Hub is routinely updated as well!
Launch The Pack Hub
Five Most Recent Updates
26 Jun 2015 - Pack Hub updated with 4 Cannon Packs
25 Jun 2015 - Leader Boards updated
25 Jun 2015 - Pack Hub published to Main Forum
23 Mar 2015 - Pack Webpage, Borean Tundra Wolf Pack added!
23 Mar 2015 - Cannon Pack Borean Tundra Wolf Pack added!
Featured Pack
Borean Tundra Wolf Pack

The Borean Tundra Wolf pack is a cannon pack that is currently recruiting members into their ranks for initial opening and event planning. Led by Quetico (played by Naxx) they remain as the first pack on Mark of the Wild and will certainly not be disappearing any time soon.
Upcoming Events
At the moment, with the Pack Hub being a new addition to the site, there is nothing to add here, but as we get more packs and more members to join the community, I imagine this area to fill up pretty quick. Please stand by!

Featured Members
Our first Featured Member contest will be held 2 months from opening date (March 15th) This is to allow the creation of plots, characters, and development of created characters. From that point, we will then be hosting featured member contests every 24 days.
Member of the Month
Member of the Month Will go here
Character of the Month
Character of the Month will go here
Thread of the Month
Thread of the month will go here
Featured Fight
Featured Club/Fang will go here
Pack of the Month
Featured pack will go here

Return to the Home Page Read the Guidebook Log Into Mark of the Wild Register to the Forum View Forum Members Search for Content on Mark of the Wild Advertise on Mark of the Wild

20 Jun 2015 - Pack hub has been completed! Be sure to visit it using the navigation panal on the top right!

22 Mar 2015 - View the new plot by clicking Here

22 Mar 2015 - Construction on Pack Hub begins

20 Mar 2015 - Guidebook Completed

10 Sept 2014 - Guidebook rehaul begins

08 Aug 2014 - Outline for future update completed, view it Here

07 July 2014 - Social Media Integration Complete

06 June 2014 - Mark of the Wild mass update begins

03 June 2014 - Mark of the Wild Begins to integrate into Social Media Webpages! Click Here to learn more!

31 May 2014 - Check out this awesome video by our member WolfSilver!

31 March 2014 - We've managed to condense our Mini profiles! Read here for more info

28 Mar 2014 - Please register all of your C/F threads and hunts here to help update the site's logs - thanks!

17 March 2014 - Soundtrack Demo Released, listen to it here

06 Mar 2014 - Have you signed up with a fake email address? If so, your account is at risk, read here

13 Feb 2014 - Looks like some of the characters have left some romantic messages for you guys...

18 Jan 2014 - Check out our new games - lots of exciting opportunities to win points for all!

03 Dec 2013 - Mark of the Wild: Return of the Aspects officially opens to the public!

28 Nov 2013 - New Skin "Aspect of the Panther" is now LIVE. Check it out by visiting Skin and Language Settings in My Controls

03 August 2013 The map is now live and ready for viewing - click the Map link at the top of your browser window

03 August 2013 Added the "Playable Species" list, you may view it Here

03 August 2013 - Land images (within regions) have all been remade/remastered. They're quite beautiful! You'll notice new places to play in!

31 July 2013 - My next project is board-clean up, the store, and then the other skins that I have in mind. We just might make September 6th, Mark's birthday :D

31 July 2013 New Map is completed. Just finished making new land images, I'll be uploading them this weekend!

21 July 2013 - Working on a new world map... possibly some new areas for people to play in while at the same time getting rid of those that no longer apply to the site. Should be interested.

21 July 2013 - The site's guidebook has been completed and has been entered for proofreading!

15 July 2013 - The PvP table has been coded, styled and completed! View it Here! - Be sure to thank xexes for the helpful tips!

13 July 2013 The Admin team has been selected! Admins are the following: Naxx (myself), Saga, Xexes, and Nyti; your Moderators/Judges, are SR225, Kaoko (Azio), and Aaron (jjjman)! Congratulations on making the cut! As time moves on and more members join the site, we will be taking up more staff!

11 July 2013 - Began coding a new PVP table for players to use when they're characters enter combat with other characters with the help of Xexes

9 July 2013 - I've begun working on various files throughout the site, working on the Aspects file right now, and was to balance our new stat system.

8 July 2013 - Made some more edits to the codes on the site. Hopefully this will assist the admin team in navigating around to make updates

5 JULY 2013 - Work on guidebook has begun, pages complete are Intro, Rules, and Game Dynamics, I'm looking for people to proofread these pages.

4 JULY 2013 - Profile fields have been updated to the new system.

30 June 2013 Skin "Aspect of the Tiger" is nearing completion and is currently up to date on the new game dynamics, work on the site's universal guidebook will soon be underway.

27 JUNE 2013 The new skin isn't a ploy to tease, I assure you. Mark of the Wild is in production and will be ready in September of 2013, we're currently in the midst of a MASSIVE development process. We appreciate your patience, and look forward to hearing from you again!

Sincerely,

~Naxx - Web Master, Administrator.

Naxx - Main Administrator/Site Creator Raowolf - Co-Administrator/Game Master Xexes - Code Support/Co-Administrator Image Map

New Poll

If I'm a Pagan of the Good Times, [Marcus | Rusty?]
Vanyesàyi
 Posted: Aug 14 2015, 07:03 PM

Vanyesayi
17 POSTS
9200Rage Points
Character Info
Vanyesayi
Human
N/A
Level 1
Played By
Raowolf

N/A

Member Inventory: View

Member Status: 1Active

Awards

N/A

Character Stats

Aspect of Mastery:
5Aspect of the Bear

Thorsoc, Aspect of the Bear

Mental Attributes
Adaptation: 5 +3
Intelligence: 3 +0
Survival Skills: 7 +2
Leadership: 0 +0
Immunity: 5 +0

Aptitudes of Strength
Strength:3 +4
Defense: 4 +4
Speed: 5 +0
Stamina: 4 +6
Focus 4 +0

Balance

Corruption at N/A%

Influence at N/A%

Club Fang Stats

Kills: 0
Deaths : 0
Successful Hunts : 0
Failed Hunts : 0
C/F's Participated : 0
C/F'S Won : 0
C/F's Lost: 0

user posted image

"Kill a stag. While it is still living, slit its through and return to me the blood in a vial; I will be able, upon drinking, to determine your hunting capacity..."
Ahh, it was something like that. I wasn't really listening that much. I kind of picked up the important part - now or later, he can do this for me - and... Stopped paying attention. But I know what I gotta' do... Probably. Get all the blood out of a stag into a li'l bottle. Take the bottle back to Thorsoc. Of course, seeing as he literally destroyed his entire cave last time like seriously what the actual fuck that last part might be kinda' harder than I had initially expected, but...
I can work with this.
He made a promise, and I would literally go down on every Aspect and all of their followers to fulfil that promise.
... Huh. Wonder if I can change my quest objective...?
Nah, Vany, come on - we're here now, we have a mission, nice and simple...

Roman activity's been going kinda' haywire further north; I like them, on the whole, individually, but fact is they been driving the deer south, apparently. Something about deer preferring forests and fields to cities and ports.
Don't know what the deer are on - Vishadeas' balls, if I could live in one of them cities...
What's-his-fart that was tellin' me about all those big ice rocks real far north, he talked a lot about Roe-mar, too. That's their biggest city. He don't actually come from there, but he knew what it looked like anyway. So big it takes a day to walk from one side to the other; filled with shops and houses and circuses - circuses! These big shows with lions and axe-tors and acro-bats! - and so many people, weird-ass people from all over the world, all living together and having mun-nee and living in a proper wooden house, and women are allowed to own houses and shops and some of them sell themselves for mun-nee, and I don't think that's so bad - I've sucked guys off for wine, steel, hair dyes, how's that any different? Oh! And the hair dyes! The women in Roe-mar, they do it all the time! They know all the right stuff to make their hair white or brown or yellow... Sure, I like the blue and the purple, but anything would be better than black and maybe they have the stuff to make my hair pink! Pink hair! Like a fricking geranium!
Shit... Now I feel like hell again. I- I mean, I thought about it, but...
I mean, for one, that city-zen-ship is hard to come by, apparently. Not many natives get it. You're more likely to be a slave, and I don't like the sound of that so much at all. And for another... No-one really knows that much and that says a lot, but - they don't really do... Y'know, changing what you're born with in Roe-mar.
So maybe one day I can renounce all my Gods and family and sell myself into the property of some nice slave-owner in Roe-mar. But I got a small little mission to complete first.
This looks like a good spot... This would be easier with more people, but everyone was kinda' indisposed and this feels... Y'know. Personal. I'm doing this for Thorsoc, for me. Dignity may not be my strong point, but a celestial mission of the Aspects deserves some, at least. There's a fair number of tracks through this part, and a stream nearby. This is a tiny path; I'm guessing it's a deer path. Shame I had to trample all through it to find the place, but hopefully no dumb stag's gonna' notice. Eventually - I don't know how long it will take, but, y'know... Eventually, I figure a deer has gotta' come past. Preferably a stag. Aww, hell - what if it ain't a stag!? Thorsoc said he'd "get a picture of my skill" or something like that - does that mean he's actually going to be able to... Watch this whole thing? Shit. So, yeah - he's gonna' know if this is a doe, or a... I don't know, a marmoset or something, rather than a stag.
All right, so at some point a stag is gonna' amble past here, and there's not... That... Much... That can go wrong. Right?
Simple plan, less to go wrong.

Yeah, okay - this is the right place. Normally, I'd use the spring-and-noose - but seeing as I've gotta' slit this guy's throat, I can't kill him with the snare. Again, normally I'd set a couple of them on a game trail, wait long enough for my scent to have washed away, and come back to check if anything had caught in any of them - but really this is just to help. In the end, I settle for a couple of them: I'll have to be careful, but it's more likely he'll step in one of them if there's more of them.
It takes about forty minutes to lay three. The foot hold traps are pretty simple, and the atmosphere and the landscape helps: I dig a narrow hole about the length of a deer leg, which quickly fills up with water from the soggy ground, then break a couple of thick sticks into sharp stakes, and dig them in a circle surrounding the hole, pointing in. I only just have enough hemp for all three; kind of hoping he'll step in the first two, to be honest, because I had to half-knot the last one - the final step is to tie the small, tight little noose and hang it over the stakes, then link it back to one of the trees on either side of the little path. Then I kick a load of leaves and flowers over the traps, mark them out with a red leaf on the top of each one for my own benefit (pretty sure deer can't see colour, and the animal's damn dumb enough not to notice), and promptly almost fall into the first one as I step back to admire the others. Perfect. Ol' Staggy should get his foot stuck in one of those, freak out about the stakes digging into his shoulder or hip, and then struggle enough to tighten the noose over his foot. My knots aren't the best, never were, but I'll be dropping down on his head anyway as soon as he walks past, whether he treads in the snares or not, so it don't much matter. This should just make him a little easier.
This all looks good... Ish. I... I don't normally hunt on my own.
At all.
Better at fighting people, to be honest.
In a big group.
At the back.
Maybe against small children.

Deep breath. Why so nervous, Vany?
I almost slash open my leg on the knife in my belt clambering up into the tree, but otherwise I'm good. Got my spear up there already - this little V in the bow of the tree is... Not entirely uncomfortable.
Like, it's not comfortable, but...
Yeah. Aaand now, we wait.

user posted image

[Lyrics from 'Take Me To Church',
by Hozier;
stock from ~boxx2genetica-stock.
"Vanyesàyi".
Trap reference
SETTING: Humid afternoon, wet ground but sunny sky; warm and quiet beneath the trees
POST ORDER: Whoever gets around to it first tbh
@Mukki @Marcus Decius Catulus
]

--------------------
user posted image

I am Raowolf's character, however if you would like to contact me with questions, queries, quirky comments, or anything else beginning with q, please PM this or one of my other sub-accounts!
PM
^
Mukki
 Posted: Sep 8 2015, 08:46 PM

Mukki
6 POSTS
9400Rage Points
Character Info
Mukki
Elk
Male
Level 1
Played By
Rusty

N/A

Awards

N/A

Character Stats

Aspect of Mastery:
5Aspect of the Bear

Mental Attributes
Adaptation: 2 +3
Intelligence: 5 +0
Survival Skills: 3 +2
Leadership: 4 +0
Immunity: 1 +0

Aptitudes of Strength
Strength:6 +4
Defense: 5 +4
Speed: 1 +0
Focus 4 +0

Balance

Corruption at 15%

Influence at 15%

Club Fang Stats

The day had grown old before Mukki finally awoke from his afternoon nap. He had settled down within a clump of Bengal Bamboos he had randomly found that morning. It wasn’t anything fancy, but it was the only comfortable crevice he could hide in without getting his fully grown antlers tangled. The rain forest terrain was no place for a large deer like himself. Elk were not known to roam this far south. There were too many trees, shrubs, and vines to get his majestic form twisted in. Instead, elk were meant to roam the northern lands. Mukki, himself would’ve been there by now if he hadn’t encountered those damn villages.

You see, Mukki’s homeland was in the valley between Mt. Vishadeas and Nei’kenya Mountains. And every fall he was called upon, by the wild, to travel north to where the does awaited his impressive presence. As he was making his usual route north, he stumbled upon several new villages that hadn’t been there the season before. In a flurry of confusion, Mukki had turned south, in a panic attempt to put as much distance between himself and those human settlements as he could. He wanted nothing to do with humans. Or anything that could potentially kill him. No sir. He had had enough of fangs and spears digging into his flesh and rendering him lifeless minutes later. So, the frightened stag in a paranoid state, continued traveling (blindly) southwest until he reached the shelter of the Leralin Forest. It had been a long travel, full of rather wonderful sights, sounds, and smells. Shoot, by now he considered himself a bonafide traveler. Wait until the girls hear of my little adventure, he had thought several times throughout his journey. Except I’ll leave out the village part…

Now, as he stood up and squeezed himself out from between the bamboo, he felt his stomach growl. It was time for his evening meal. He started towards the direction of his recent, favorite spot to dine on some ripe mango fruits. Sure, one could get their antlers tied in a bunch down here, but nothing could beat the selection of fresh food that grew here.

He walked quietly, ducking his head every now and then to avoid low hanging branches and dangling vines. His shoulder and hindquarters rolled slowly underneath his tawny, brown hide. Mukki tended to move slow and hesitantly. Ears were rotating here and there as he tried to identify the good and bad sounds of this forest. In a way he acted like a yearling, flinching at every chirp of a bird. Except here, the “bird chirps” were more like loud, raunchy squawks from big, colorful birds.

“There it is,” Mukki said to himself as he neared the stream that separated him from his mango fruits. He crossed it with ease, for it was only chest deep and measured 10 feet across. He rose up again on the other side of the stream, dripping with water. After a vigorous shake, he stepped onto the familiar, worn out path and went forth once again.

However, three seconds later he paused. Something was different about this trail. Damnit… I know something is different about this trail. He looked down to see three off colored leaves in rather perfect positions before him. He tilted his head and squinted his eyes suspiciously.

“Show yourself!” he bellowed, tossing his head and scuffling back in fright. The leaves felt slippery under his hooves. The air had grown denser and his heart had begun pounding with frantic paranoia. Three off colored leaves, positioned in a very suspicious way. His chest rose and fell with each quickening breath.

Were the mango fruits worth this potential danger? His stomach growled again, reminding him of his animal needs.

“This is silly… I finally lost it… yeah…” He gulped as saliva dripped down from the corner of his lips. “The great Mukki has finally lost it… ladies and gentlemen, he choked under his breath. Mukki was frozen solid before those three fucking leaves.

OOC: waiting on formal acceptance before I start club and fang. Just posted to get this on the road and running smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Vanyesàyi
 Posted: Nov 4 2015, 02:21 PM

Vanyesayi
17 POSTS
9200Rage Points
Character Info
Vanyesayi
Human
N/A
Level 1
Played By
Raowolf

N/A

Awards

N/A

Character Stats

Aspect of Mastery:
5Aspect of the Bear

Mental Attributes

Aptitudes of Strength
Focus 4 +0

Balance

Corruption at N/A%

Influence at N/A%

Club Fang Stats

Character Status
450 HP
100%
Attacks
If Mukki bolts forward: jumps onto his back and drives spear into his ribcage;
If Mukki bolts backward: jumps down behind him and drives spear into his rump.
Defences
-none
Injuries
THIS POST:
-none- OVERALL:
-none- TOTAL:
--HP.
Active Affects (perks)

Raised Brawn Your defense will be increased by 4 points, Stamina by 6 Points, and Strength by 4 points

Heightened SensesYou gain 1 more dodge per the base dodge count (3 dodges as opposed to the default of 2 without suffering a raised cool-down affect) in addition, you will gain increased chances based on points you dedicate to "Speed"

Aspect Enhancements

Aspect of the BearThorsoc is the Antarian Aspect of Strength, taking the form of a great and powerful bear. He often roams the mountain ranges of the land, particularly around Mount. McKinokie, where his totem presides. He offers a plot line that will test a character's aptitude and determination. Characters following him are expected to be prepared for battle at any given moment or time, those that follow him must show a mark of courage in their feats and to never be distracted by fear or hesitation. Thorsoc gives those that follow him the "Guardian Totem" - increasing a character's defense and granting abilities such as stuns and immobilization abilities, which are ideal for characters that have to avoid being eaten by predators.

PVP Perks (Hover for desc.)

Wild ChargeYou will charge your opponent, stunning them for 1 post.

Concussive StrikeStrike your opponent in the head to deal 45 Damage, for every point in Strength, damage done will increase by 2 points.

ParryBlock your opponents next move and reduce it's damage by 75% and deal 35HP Damage to your opponent. The use of this ability will cost the caster a single dodge.

ThrashYour thrash inflicts a base rate at level 1 of 30 HP, and will inflict 2 more points of damage per each point dedicated in "Strength".

Last Resort (HP under 40%)

Coagulated Blood When your character reaches 40% HP, this ability will auto-cast, all your bleeding damage will cease, and the character will gain a 15% health regain, you will also gain a third attack chance as opposed to the defaulted value. (eg. 3 attacks as opposed to 2 per 3 posts on default terms).

Instant Cast (1x /Thread)

Disorientating Roar Your opponent will be disorientated and confused, it will reduce their defense to 0 for 1 post, thus providing full potential Damage on all abilities including additions through the Aptitudes of Strength and Aspectual perks.

OverthrowIf your opponent charges you from the front, you have a chance to grasp them by their neck and throw them on the ground, if successful you will then get on top of them and beat them for a maximum of 80 Damage plus points contributed in strength. Every point in strength is +3 in damage.

Reserves
Attacks : 2 for 4 Posts Dodges : 4 for 4 Posts
Notes
• If Mukki chooses neither option (forward or back) then the success of the attack relies entirely on Rusty;
• Obviously it relies on her anyway but like... More so
• Okay sshh I know what I mean.

user posted image

I keep myself occupied for a while, but it doesn't take as long as I'd worried before something comes along. I hear him before I see him - and it is definitely a him.
... All right, point taken. As much as I would love to respect all the animals' pronouns, though, I unfortunately can't ask it in this particular moment whether its parts match its brain, so we're going to have to run with the assumption that this stag is indeed a stag and does not in fact have the same deal I do with Thorsoc.
So, he starts to approach... Slowly.
Literally, I'm listening to his slow, slow hoof-steps on the soggy ground and leaves for, like, as long as I waited before I heard anything at all, before he actually appears through the trees. Then I do know that he's a he so far as assumption can go - those are some impressive antlers. Maybe I'll take those, too, after; fact is, it's a shame but I can't carry all this meat by myself. I'll get the vial of blood, cut as much meat as I can carry home, maybe cut out the antlers and take them too, and then it's back to the mountain for me. Woo-hoo.
Okay, maybe I'll go home first to get rid of my meat-load - but then it's back to Thorsoc etc. etc.
Of course I could theoretically tie up his carcass and come back for what I couldn't carry first time, but... Nah. This place is filled with jaguars and shit, ain't it? They can climb. And shit. Yeah, that won't work and... Y'know... Effort.
Okay, so - he steps into one of the traps, we jump onto his back, stab the spear into his heart, push him over, slit his throat, get the blood, oh crap that's going to be a lot of blood isn't it, pull him out of the trap, cut some meat, aaaand leave him for the next lucky meat-eater that gallivants this way. Easy peasy lemon-fuckin'-squeezy.
Yep. We're gonna' do that... When he steps into the trap.
Which will be some time soon.
Any time soon.
Just a few more steps to go aaannd--
No! Bastard! Why's he fucking slowing down!? As if he wasn't creeping up slower than a fucking carcass-worm anyway, he's now slowed to a complete fucking standstill! Leviathen's fucking fertile uterus!
I gotta' try real hard not to let out any kind of sound (including, amongst other things, "JUST WALK INTO THE FUCKING TRAP YOU FUCKING MONGOOSE-COW") as he stands there, flicking his ears and huffing like he's having a full-on conversation with himself, staring at... Is he staring at the traps? Shit! How can he see them? Shit! And then suddenly his head is going back and a massive bellow is rocking through the trees. My heart explodes and my fingers grip into the branches of the tree - I'm pretty sure some kind of squawk comes out then, but it's hidden by the stag's gigantic roar. Like, I've heard Thorsoc roar so this is nothing, but... It isn't nothing because actually it's still loud, and more importantly I do actually have to fight this thing. Come on Vany, it's just a fucking stag, he's going to walk into those traps and you can drop on him and all will be well... Except that it isn't walking into the traps! As soon as his bellowing's done, he just stands there staring at them, sides heaving, actual saliva dripping grossly down his front... Ew!

All right, he isn't moving any time soon and if he decides to bolt I don't know how long it will be until I get another one - we need a new plan. Okay, okay... I'm tempted to try and throw something behind him and spook him forward, but there's too much of a chance he'll see it launch over his head and spook in the wrong direction. The angle - all I have a clear shot at is his head - is going to make it almost impossible to get a spear in where it'll stick and if I try to jump from here the only thing that's going to die is me, impaled on his fucking antlers.
All right... All right...
Okay. I have an idea.
If I snap a stick off from above my head it might make some kind of noise and he'll definitely bolt the wrong way. Instead, I unwrap one of the little stone talismans from my belt - I don't check which one but really who gives a shit - and snap off the twine. Then, trying not to shift so the tree don't creak too bad, I pull my arm back - and throw.
Leaves snap in a trail over my head, but the stone goes clear and lands with a little putt behind him - then, before even I really have time to see what he does, I'm leaping. If he plays the best I could have hoped, then he bolts forward and I land on his back and maybe he even hits a snare, too. If he takes it the wrong way and staggers back the way he came, at least the antlers are no longer pointing at my stomach and, even if I don't hit him, I'm clear of the traps and I'll hopefully be able to score down his hide.
We can do this.
That talisman probably wasn't an important one.

user posted image

[[i]Lyrics from 'Take Me To Church',
by Hozier;
"Vanyesàyi".]

--------------------
user posted image

I am Raowolf's character, however if you would like to contact me with questions, queries, quirky comments, or anything else beginning with q, please PM this or one of my other sub-accounts!
PM
^
Mukki
 Posted: Nov 11 2015, 07:09 PM

Mukki
6 POSTS
9400Rage Points
Character Info
Mukki
Elk
Male
Level 1
Played By
Rusty

N/A

Awards

N/A

Character Stats

Aspect of Mastery:
5Aspect of the Bear

Mental Attributes

Aptitudes of Strength
Focus 4 +0

Balance

Corruption at 15%

Influence at 15%

Club Fang Stats

Character Status
335 HP
74%
Attacks
• Attempts to lacerate Vany with wild swings of his antlers;
Defences

Injuries
THIS POST:
Laceration by Spear: 45HP+(9HP) Vany's Strength= 54HP-(9HP) Mukki Defense=45HP
Broken Rib by Spear: 60HP+(9HP) Vany's Strength-(9HP) Mukki Defense= 60HP
Bleeding*1: 3HP(Laceration Bleed)+3HP(Broken Rib Bleed)+(4HP) Vany Focus= 10HP OVERALL:
-115HP TOTAL:
--115HP.
Active Affects (perks)

Raised Brawn Your defense will be increased by 4 points, Stamina by 6 Points, and Strength by 4 points

Heightened SensesYou gain 1 more dodge per the base dodge count (3 dodges as opposed to the default of 2 without suffering a raised cool-down affect) in addition, you will gain increased chances based on points you dedicate to "Speed"

Aspect Enhancements

Aspect of the BearThorsoc is the Antarian Aspect of Strength, taking the form of a great and powerful bear. He often roams the mountain ranges of the land, particularly around Mount. McKinokie, where his totem presides. He offers a plot line that will test a character's aptitude and determination. Characters following him are expected to be prepared for battle at any given moment or time, those that follow him must show a mark of courage in their feats and to never be distracted by fear or hesitation. Thorsoc gives those that follow him the "Guardian Totem" - increasing a character's defense and granting abilities such as stuns and immobilization abilities, which are ideal for characters that have to avoid being eaten by predators.

Concussive StrikeStrike your opponent in the head to deal 45 Damage, for every point in Strength, damage done will increase by 2 points.

ParryBlock your opponents next move and reduce it's damage by 75% and deal 35HP Damage to your opponent. The use of this ability will cost the caster a single dodge.

ThrashYour thrash inflicts a base rate at level 1 of 30 HP, and will inflict 2 more points of damage per each point dedicated in "Strength".

Coagulated Blood When your character reaches 40% HP, this ability will auto-cast, all your bleeding damage will cease, and the character will gain a 15% health regain, you will also gain a third attack chance as opposed to the defaulted value. (eg. 3 attacks as opposed to 2 per 3 posts on default terms).

Disorientating Roar Your opponent will be disorientated and confused, it will reduce their defense to 0 for 1 post, thus providing full potential Damage on all abilities including additions through the Aptitudes of Strength and Aspectual perks.

OverthrowIf your opponent charges you from the front, you have a chance to grasp them by their neck and throw them on the ground, if successful you will then get on top of them and beat them for a maximum of 80 Damage plus points contributed in strength. Every point in strength is +3 in damage.

Reserves
Attacks : 2 for 3 Posts Dodges : 3 for 3 Posts
Notes
• Your Notes Will Go Here

All was silent. All was still. Mukki’s ears twisted back as he weighed his options. After a few, nearly breathless, moments, the elk decided that he was going to just back away. His left hind leg inched back, muscles flexing as he distributed the weight among his hooves. Slowly….

PLOP!

A stone fell from the canopy above and landed with an audible thud behind him. Mukki’s tail flashed upwards and he bolted foreword with a terrified bark. All common sense had fled the animal. He was condensed into nothing but a pure fleeing machine.

Mukki did not get far before a series of attacks began to befall on him. First, the weight of some alien creature fell upon his back. Then, he felt his left front hoof sink into a hidden trap.

Nostrils flared and his eyes reeled upwards as he realized that he could not yank his foot out of the hole-like trap. He tossed his antlers back, remembering the alien that was attached. Mukki’s free legs kicked wildly in the air. He was rendered helpless as he bucked. The only thing that could potentially detach this alien from him would be one of the many violent swings of his antlers.

Suddenly, something was digging into his side. Hot, screaming pain gripped his soul. Mukki roared and whipped his head back even more viciously, aiming to stab the alien’s face with a tine.

Within the fleeting sights of this alien's face, he thought of Thorsoc's face. He imagined swinging his tines up at the bear. I am not going to fall this time Thorsoc.... not this time.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Vanyesàyi
 Posted: Nov 16 2015, 03:13 PM

Vanyesayi
17 POSTS
9200Rage Points
Character Info
Vanyesayi
Human
N/A
Level 1
Played By
Raowolf

N/A

Awards

N/A

Character Stats

Aspect of Mastery:
5Aspect of the Bear

Mental Attributes

Aptitudes of Strength
Focus 4 +0

Balance

Corruption at N/A%

Influence at N/A%

Club Fang Stats

Character Status
349 HP
78%
Attacks
• Drives spear again into Mukki's chest.
Defences
• Falls off to get away from worst of antler attacks.
Injuries
THIS POST:
• Left arm cut by Mukki's antlers - 45 + 10 - 8 = 47;
• Right shoulder lacerated by Mukki's antlers - 45 + 10 - 8 = 47;
• Bleed damage from cuts - 3 + 4 = 7.
OVERALL:
• Left arm cut - 47;
• Right arm lacerated - 47;
• Bleed - 7. TOTAL:
101 HP.
Active Affects (perks)

Aspect Enhancements

Reserves
Attacks : 2 for 4 Posts Dodges : 4 for 4 Posts
Notes
• Post 2/4 before reset

user posted image

It's all happening in a few seconds so fast I can barely keep up. The stone flies, the stag blares out like a bugle, I fall - and then we collide.
The spear cuts straight into his side first and that's the first I know of it - the impact jars up my arms, choking a gasp out of my chest as my muscles contract over my lungs or something. I hold on, just, as my weight hits his; my legs fall on either side and I'm digging in - but his antlers swing wide and I feel something gouge like white noise into my arm.
"FUCK!" is shrieked out of my mouth before I can stop it - but the stag's still fucking moving and then--

We're falling. I don't have any air left; my scream is splitting open the hot wet air as his whole body jolts forward into one of the traps, his foreleg plunging down into the hole as the sharp stakes of wood dig into his shoulder. In the wet and the swinging, my fingers lose grip of my spear - and then my balance is slipping. I grab onto the spear, half yanking it out of his side so that blood spurts uglily as my legs flail and my weight drags on it - but then his antlers are in the corner of my sight. My shoulder comes up on instinct and protects my face but "FFFFFFUCK!" that hurts and there's so much blood not just his but mine as well oh fucking Thorsoc's anus...
Half from the pain and the shock and I'd like to think half from common sense as well, I let go. My legs hit the ground and crumple, but before he can get me with his free hooves I'm rolling away, picking up wet leaves and probably a fuck-ton of tiger shit or something as well on my skin and in my hair. I bite my lip when my weight crushes on my gouged arm and shoulder - the pain's so bad I can hardly breathe oh fuck oh Ejayah - but then I'm clear and on my back and breathing hard.
Why did this go so badly? What the fuck is happening here?
My breaths are grating through my chest and I force myself to slow them down and take them deep and steady. My balance swings away and I let out a little moan before I can help it as I try to stand up - but with the aid of a tree, I get there.
Then it's me, staring at the stag and sadly mourning for a time when my arm didn't feel like it would have been better cut off.
My spear is sticking out of his side and unless he shakes it loose I don't know if I can get it back without risking those antlers. What else is there? My knife - that's about it. He's stuck with one foot in a trap that sinks him three feet into the ground. Has it broken the leg yet? If he wiggles much more, it just might. Obviously the spear missed its mark and didn't stick him straight through the heart - I'd drive it in again, if I could reach it...
So he has restricted movement, but sadly he also has massive antlers and three legs still ready to wildly kick my brains out. And I have... A knife.
Fantastic.
But hey, we are nothing if not determined...

Are we determined?
I really don't think we're determined.
I mean, this might be easier if I do the first part better next time, and it's not like this is the only stag in the whole forest...

Fuck, though: Thorsoc's deal. How do I know he'll even uphold his word if I can't slit the throat of one shitty little stag? What if he's watching this whole thing? Doesn't exactly show that I want it real bad if I can't even finish the job the first time around.
All right, Vany, we got this. Just like Dad taught us: keep fighting, kill the thing, and only play nice if you can't cheat easily...
And by play nice, obviously I mean kill the bastard violently.
Dropping low on my haunches to distribute my balance better or something (I don't know man, it feels like natural and shit), I take a few steps closer, still out of range of his antlers. How close can I get to the antlers to be free of the hooves without getting gored by one or the other...?
Fuck it!
I'm jumping in half before I know what I'm doing - I hit his body with mine, and then grab at the spear, praying that I'm far enough back to be out of the range of the antlers while he can't hoof me from this angle. I feel bobbing wood under my hand, close my fist, and yank. Then, when I feel the spear slip free, I just spin away and drive it straight back down again, aiming for something hopefully closer to his heart this time.

user posted image

by Hozier;
"Vanyesàyi".
]

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Mukki
 Posted: Nov 18 2015, 11:09 AM

Mukki
6 POSTS
9400Rage Points
Character Info
Mukki
Elk
Male
Level 1
Played By
Rusty

N/A

Awards

N/A

Character Stats

Aspect of Mastery:
5Aspect of the Bear

Mental Attributes

Aptitudes of Strength
Focus 4 +0

Balance

Corruption at 15%

Influence at 15%

Club Fang Stats

Character Status
186 HP
41%
Attacks
• Attempts to bite down on Vany's arm thats doing the heart stabbing;
Defences

Injuries
THIS POST:
2nd Laceration by Spear: 45HP+(9HP) Vany's Strength= 54HP-(9HP) Mukki Defense=45HP
Broken Leg by Trap: 60HP+(9HP) Vany's Strength-(9HP) Mukki Defense= 60HP
Bleeding*2: 3HP(Laceration Bleed)+3HP(Broken Rib Bleed)+4HP (Vany Focus)= 10HP

Artery Bleeding*1: 30HP+4HP(Vany Focus)=34HP

OVERALL:
First Post: 1st Laceration 45HP+ Broken Rib 60HP+10HP Bleeding=115HP

Second Post: 2nd Laceration 45HP+Broken Leg 60HP+10HP Bleeding+34HP Artery Bleed= 149HP

TOTAL:
Active Affects (perks)

Aspect Enhancements

Reserves
Attacks : 1 for 3 Posts Dodges : 3 for 3 Posts
Notes
• Practice makes perfect.... forgive me if I have any mathematical errors.

Mukki snorted at the satisfying feeling of his antler ripping through the human’s flesh. He dug his free hooves into the wet ground, shifting his balance as he yanked the antler out of the man’s arm. As he did this, he felt him shift over his back. Haunches quivered. Eyes widened.

The sharp object on his side had gone as deep as it could go. Now, free from the man’s control, it wiggled uncomfortably at his side, shredding at his insides with every movement he made.
Suddenly, his full weight slipped and his entire foreleg fell into the trap. At the same time, one of his tines caught the man again. Blood leaped into the humid air, and splashed across his muzzle.

Fucking Thorsoc, Mukki thought with pain induced rage. The spikes felt like fire on his trapped leg. He was fucked now. He was fucked big time.

Mukki’s eyes locked themselves on the predator that rolled away. His ears slapped foreword and his nostrils flared warningly as the man rose to his feet. Leaves and blood stuck to its naked body. Mukki felt his last bit of strength fill his muscles as he looked him over. This was no wolf. This was just a human… hairless… fangless… defenseless.

“I’ll fucking kill you!” Mukki bellowed with the voice he reserved for protecting his hinds against wolf attacks.

The man sprang at him. Mukki braced himself and at the same time, felt his trapped leg snap. His leg bones shattered, sending jolts of terror, mingled with pain up his spine. The man was upon him before he realized it. It’s hands and legs climbing over him, yanking the spear out and plunging it in again.

His heart burst. Blood sprayed from his chest. He reached back in a final attempt to bite down on his murderer’s arm. Lights were bursting from the holes in the green canopy above. A cold shudder began crawling all over him. I should have never left the north…. Should had never looked at those melons…. Should have stayed napping in those bamboons.
The fruits flickered from the corner of his eyes. They sat, plump and still, unaware of how much pain they had caused the hungry stag.

Only fools rush in…. for I can’t help… falling in love… with… you… Melons. Fuck you.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Vanyesàyi
 Posted: Nov 20 2015, 04:10 PM

Vanyesayi
17 POSTS
9200Rage Points
Character Info
Vanyesayi
Human
N/A
Level 1
Played By
Raowolf

N/A

Awards

N/A

Character Stats

Aspect of Mastery:
5Aspect of the Bear

Mental Attributes

Aptitudes of Strength
Focus 4 +0

Balance

Corruption at N/A%

Influence at N/A%

Club Fang Stats

Character Status
258 HP
57%
Attacks
• Attempts to stab Mukki in skull with knife.
Defences
-none-
Injuries
THIS POST:
• Right arm bitten by Mukki - 75 + 10 - 8 = 77;
• Bleed damage from bite - 3 + 4 = 7;
OVERALL:
• Right arm bitten - 77;
• Bleed - 7;
• Bleed - 7;
• Left arm cut - 47;
• Bleed - 7. TOTAL:
192 HP.
Active Affects (perks)

Aspect Enhancements

Reserves
Attacks : 1 for 4 Posts Dodges : 4 for 4 Posts
Notes
• Post 3/4 before reset

user posted image

When you have the time to consider a kill, you gotta' think about the ribs. Ribs are especially important with knives and spears. Sure, you might know where the heart is - but what happens if you stick in your blade and it just bounces off the bone? No good. A spear thrown from a distance, or an arrow, doesn't have the precision to slide between ribs - but that doesn't matter, because it has the force just to shatter the bone and penetrate straight through. But from close-range, without the proper time to swing, with something as huge and strong as a stag?
I'm lucky: my wild swing goes between the ribs.

But even then, it's not fucking over! There's a snap as the stag struggles, and he lets out another mighty bellow - and then his jaw is clamping down on my arm. What the fuck!? WHAT THE FUCK!? What kind of a fucking deer bites someone!?
WHAT the fuck!?
It doesn't hurt as bad as the antlers scratched but then his teeth meet, like, my bone or something - my other hand comes over before I can help it. The spear is in his side, stuck deep. Maybe it even went into his heart, I don't know. Would he still be struggling this much if I stuck him through the actual heart? I'm guessing from the splitting sound and the way his body tilts that his leg has snapped by now - wait, I've switched to male pronouns. What happened to not assuming any creature's gender?
Fuck the bastard.
And evidently that's what I subconsciously had in mind because as my legs start to crumple, I see that the left hand that blindly swung around to knock him on the skull in an attempt to get his fucking teeth out of my arm is holding my knife. I must have taken it out of my belt.

This is the weirdest hunt I have ever, without a doubt, taken part in. And Thorsoc is going to watch it all magically or some shit when he gets the blood. Is he going to laugh? He'd better not! I fucking tried hard and all - and what if I lose my arm!? Sure, he fixed up my leg when I cut it on those crystals, and I got these injuries in the line of duty, as it were - but he's doing me a favour here. I'm not exactly offering him much in return for my transitioning: he's changing my life and fixing my only problem; I'm giving him the opportunity to take on the most traitorous and pathetic, blood-phobic follower in the history of the Aspects. I hear Leviathen is a real bitch - like, I want to respect her and shit, being a woman among all the male Aspects and having all that maternal love for her kids, but she's real harsh on her followers. And Rykól says Namaclease is just awful, constantly telling his followers they ain't worth shit and don't deserve his attention and love. Eaysachi is probably nice, but honestly I can't imagine a conversation with the guy. He's the biggest and the best and the True God. Way too much for li'l old Vany, and besides he wants healers and devoted protectors. And it's real cold in Nahvokea.
So I picked good with Thorsoc. And the poor bastard got stuck with me.
All of this happens in my head in the time it takes for the stag to stick his teeth into my arm and my other hand to swing the knife toward his skull.
I think how fucked-up this hunt is has just desensitised me. That or I'm about to pass out.
I'm seeing a lot of blood right now.
I might well just be about to pass out.

user posted image

by Hozier;
"Vanyesàyi".
]

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Mukki
 Posted: Nov 24 2015, 09:20 PM

Mukki
6 POSTS
9400Rage Points
Character Info
Mukki
Elk
Male
Level 1
Played By
Rusty

N/A

Awards

N/A

Character Stats

Aspect of Mastery:
5Aspect of the Bear

Mental Attributes

Aptitudes of Strength
Focus 4 +0

Balance

Corruption at 15%

Influence at 15%

Club Fang Stats

Character Status
82 HP
18%
Attacks
• n/a;
Defences

Injuries
THIS POST:
Split Skull: 60HP+(9HP) Vany's Strength= 69HP-(9HP) Mukki Defense=60HP
Bleeding*3: 3HP(Laceration Bleed)+3HP(Broken Rib Bleed)+4HP (Vany Focus)= 10HP

Artery Bleeding*2: 30HP+4HP(Vany Focus)=34HP

OVERALL:
First Post: 1st Laceration 45HP+ Broken Rib 60HP+10HP Bleeding=115HP

Second Post: 2nd Laceration 45HP+Broken Leg 60HP+10HP Bleeding+34HP Artery Bleed= 149HP

Third Post: Split Skull 60HP+10HP Bleed+34HP Artery Bleed= 104HP

TOTAL:
Active Affects (perks)

Aspect Enhancements

Reserves
Attacks : 1 for 3 Posts Dodges : 3 for 3 Posts
Notes
• Practice makes perfect.... forgive me if I have any mathematical errors.

Blood ran down Mukki chin as his flat teeth dug into the human’s flesh. Nostrils flared with an odd, angry satisfaction. The liquid tasted sweetly metallic. It ran down his throat like a rare spice. Like a root he had never tasted before. Part of him began to understand why the carnivores thirsted for his blood. But, the rest of him felt queasy and nervous. No herbivore, in their right mind, could possibly feel at ease with the scent and taste of blood.

After that split second of thoughts of blood and flesh, a new wave of pain swept over him. The blood in his heart flowed over his chest like an overflowing bucket of water. It coated his front side in a dark red apron. Mukki’s legs were no longer useful. His breathing came and went in shuddering gasps. The stag’s mind was clouded in panic and vivid colors of the world around him. The rainforest’s colors were brighter than ever. The earth seemed to rock beneath him. A glint caught the corner of his eye.

In that instant, the human swung a knife at his head. The blade entered his skull and caught a quarter of the brain before coming to a halt.

That was it.

Mukki bellowed pitifully. Head wobbling, ears shaking. He had but only seconds to live.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Vanyesàyi
 Posted: Nov 28 2015, 07:55 AM

Vanyesayi
17 POSTS
9200Rage Points
Character Info
Vanyesayi
Human
N/A
Level 1
Played By
Raowolf

N/A

Awards

N/A

Character Stats

Aspect of Mastery:
5Aspect of the Bear

Mental Attributes

Aptitudes of Strength
Focus 4 +0

Balance

Corruption at N/A%

Influence at N/A%

Club Fang Stats

Character Status
244 HP
54%
Attacks
• Attempts to slit Mukki's throat.
Defences
-none-
Injuries
THIS POST:
• Bleed damage from bite - 3 + 4 = 7;
OVERALL:
• Bleed - 7;
• Bleed - 7;
• Right arm bitten - 77;
• Bleed - 7;
• Bleed - 7;
• Left arm cut - 47;
• Bleed - 7. TOTAL:
206 HP.
Active Affects (perks)

Aspect Enhancements

Reserves
Attacks : 0 for 4 Posts Dodges : 4 for 4 Posts
Notes
• Post 4/4 before reset

user posted image

Impact jars up my arm to the point where I think it might have fractured my elbow or something - but the knife sticks into the skull.
Blood and brainy bits splatter in all directions. The antlers shake. His mouth opens and an almighty bellow comes out again, and this time it's panicked and pained and fades off at the end with a little squeaking sound.
Our eyes meet. His are brown and huge and the pupils are slitted and stupid, like a goat's.
My arm throbs as his teeth slide out. My heart is pounding and in time the blood pulses out of my torn flesh. Ram a stick up Vishadeas' arse and call him a kebab... Breathing is difficult. There's a fuck-ton of blood and there'll be more soon.
Fuck!
I have to get the blood while he's still alive - shit shit wank wank cuntish ball-tit fuck-party...
He slumps now that most of his brain is stabbed the way through, and his eyes roll as the bark of pain fades off. The shoulder in the trap is twisted around and shattered all sorts of ways, and I wouldn't be surprised if he'd broken his neck as well - zhee... Deserves it, though, bastard. Took a huge-ass chunk outta' my arm.
Trying to gather my breath, I stand up again. I have to duck under the spear that shakes in his sides - he's still breathing. Good! I need to slit his throat - come on, quick... I grab the knife, put my other hand on his head and try not to think about the sticky wet hot goop under my fingers... And pull.

It doesn't budge.
Shit.
I move one hand to an antler, force his head down, and yank harder on the hilt of the knife with my other hand. It squelches a little, but doesn't come out. Fuck! I've only got a few seconds...
I shake the knife and drag on it and hit his head with the ball of my hand but it doesn't come and waves of pain radiate up my shoulder so bad I think I might be sick or pass out or--

The knife comes free. My stomach drops as I stagger back - but he'll still be dead soon so I force my balance and get my feet under me and scramble back, almost tripping onto my knees. I transfer the knife to my slightly less dead left hand, and the fingers of my right shake as I grab an antler and force his head back. I shouldn't - but I close my eyes anyway when I bring the knife across. It feels awful, cutting through the soft skin of his throat. Like cutting silk, as opposed to jarring stabs. Then the knife skitters out of my fingers, and I scrabble for the little clay bottle at my belt. It'll be filled with blood from his head and a fuck-ton of my blood too - but it will have some artery blood in there. It has to be enough.

This was harder than expected.

user posted image

by Hozier;
"Vanyesàyi".
]

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Mukki
 Posted: Dec 27 2015, 02:56 PM

Mukki
6 POSTS
9400Rage Points
Character Info
Mukki
Elk
Male
Level 1
Played By
Rusty

N/A

Awards

N/A

Character Stats

Aspect of Mastery:
5Aspect of the Bear

Mental Attributes

Aptitudes of Strength
Focus 4 +0

Balance

Corruption at 15%

Influence at 15%

Club Fang Stats

Bone cracked and blood pumped out of Mukki’s head. The blackness was enveloping him fast. He was barely breathing when Vany dislodged the knife from his skull. Streams of crimson liquid rushed down the front and side of his head. As Vany pulled back, the stag’s antlers sunk to the red, hot earth. Leaves crunched upon landfall. The blackness was real now. Mukki was spiraling into a dark hole of no return. Spiraling. Rushing like the rivers in the northern summers.

He could barely feel it when Vany came back to pull his antlers up and expose his throat. As the knife travelled across his soft skin, he caught the flicker of light in the distance. It became brighter and brighter, exploding around him as his life’s blood was exhausted. Mukki’s left leg kicked and he was dead.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Thorsoc
 Posted: Dec 27 2015, 03:02 PM

Thorsoc
24 POSTS
23800Rage Points
Character Info
Thorsoc
Bear
Male
Level 5
Played By
Rusty

N/A

Awards

N/A

Character Stats

Aspect of Mastery:
5Aspect of the Bear

Mental Attributes
Survival Skills: 5 +2
Leadership: 3 +0
Immunity: 2 +0

Aptitudes of Strength
Strength: 600 +0
Defense: 480 +480
Speed: 360 +0
Stamina: 480 +360
Focus 480 +0

Balance

Corruption at N/A%

Influence at N/A%

Club Fang Stats

C/F's Participated : N/A
C/F'S Won : N/A
C/F's Lost: N/A

There had once been a time when Thorsoc could stroll through the Jinjouckae Forest with ease. He didn’t have to worry about the Red Capped Men finding the secret to crevice that would lead them to one of the most powerful, natural weapons in all of Anteria. He didn’t even have to worry about stepping on anyone’s toes. If he wanted to visit Leviathen’s son, he could. Everything was better back then. Everyone was friendlier. There was a sort of harmony, back then.

Now he could barely step foot in the jungle. Times were pressing. Not only did he have to be on guard 24/7, he had to make sure to give Leviathen her space. Something told him that she wouldn’t be patient during these dangerous times. Hell, he was getting to the point of being an angry volcano himself, but at least he welcomed almost any Aspect near his mountain. Even, Vishadeas.

So, due to this unfortunate reality, Thorsoc appeared to Vany in the form of a ghost. A ball of fire fell from the heavens, singing the leaves of the canopy above as he hovered down to Vany’s eye level. The ball of fire evolved into a pale reddish, orange form of Thorsoc. His eyes burned yellow as he looked over her work. He nodded with approval.

“You’ve succeeded in your first test. That wasn't so bad ey?” Thorsoc said. The Aspect waited for his response and fixed his eyes on the little clay bottle.

“Toss that over, I shall take it back to my lair and watch your hunt. In the meantime I shall send you off on your second test. You have gained injuries in the heat of battle. For our kind, it is important that we keep ourselves in top shape at all times. Those who follow the fate of the Hunter must devour the heart of another to regain what was lost. You will regain your energy through that of healing herbs that dwell all throughout Anteria. I have gifted you with Frenzied Healing, you will gain more of a benefit from herbs than most. Many such herbs are unique to my mountain, find these herbs, restore your lost energy, and come back to me once more when you have done this.”

Tier 2 of Level 1 Starts Now:Eat Mukki's heart AND Seek out the "McKinokie Star Gazer Flower" to restore your health to 100% The Star Gazer is plain and easy to spot, it's yellow and white, and it's unique to the mountain alone. Seek it out, and heal yourself.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Sholzaar Basin | Next Newest »

New Poll

Listed At...
Top RP Sites
Sister Sites
Static
Clans of Vesuvius Lies in the Low emPOWERED Cursed