Home Guidebook Store Map Advertise Pack Hub News! Members Search Support Request

This is not your casual fluffy animal rpg. We're not all about cutesy animals or dreamy unicorns. Mark of the Wild is a dark fantasy taking place on a fictional world where the power of the Old Gods has made it's resting place. A portal discovered in the Black Sea by the Roman Navy has lured them into a strange new world where they have erected their culture and established their reign, seeking new treasures, conquest, and even expansion.

Filled with ancient legends, mysteries, and dark lore, the world of Verusa awaits you, where the legends of the Old Gods exist, where their breath is as one with your own heartbeat, and where their power is yours to access when the need arises. -Where the men here are not what they seem, and home to an ancient civilization that could be deemed as a God through mortal eyes. Verusa is a world where the land's men and beasts - through the acts of corruption and imbalance, have become one.

Welcome to Mark of the Wild!

Members will enjoy an environment with the following features:

• No word count
• @username-tagging
• Integrated Alert System that informs users of your post
• Mature member-base
• Less-frequent activity checks (every 6 months)
• Command & Conquer Pack Dynamics

-And much more!

For a much more detailed explanation of what we can offer you, consider checking out our guidebook, or ask some of the members!
RPG Rating

Quick Log-In

Sub Account Navigator
Use the drop-down list to switch Character

Season and Weather

Fall Sept 22-Dec 21
Next: Winter: Dec 21-Mar 21
Avg Temp: 40°F-72°F
Humidity: 35-50%
Breeding: Yes

Site Goals
• Assign "Aspect" Characters to players for plots;
• Establish Aspect-Specific plots to the characters that follow these Aspects;
• Plot Natural Disasters and catastrophies that will affect the geographical climate of Anteria;
• Have at least 20 fights with mortalities afflicted on site by the end of the season.
World Events
In the event that there is an important plot-related thread, it will be listed here so anyone and everyone can read up on it.
Active Scenarios

High Stakes: Not-Active High Stakes is a game dynamic that puts all characters within the site at risk. In most cases, this follows a natural catastrophe such as a disaster or human event, such as "Hunting Season". .

Open Season: Not-Active When Open Season is declared, human characters are authorized to hunt the specified species that will be stated in the Side Bar under 'Open Season'. Out-of-season hunting is declared as poaching, and will result in your human character paying a visit to the Aspect, quite possibly to their detriment...

Famine: Not Active There is a shortage of food in a given area and that characters are expected to seek out the location of prey. At the same time, characters are hindered on their abilities due to this shortage of food and will take a malnutrition debuff that will affect their abilities and their stats.

The Pack Hub
Here you will find the Pack Hub Dashboard, routinely, messages pertaining to recent updates to the Pack Hub will be listed here with the newest being at the top and the oldest being towards the bottom. We will do our best to update it as the Pack Hub is routinely updated as well!
Launch The Pack Hub
Five Most Recent Updates
26 Jun 2015 - Pack Hub updated with 4 Cannon Packs
25 Jun 2015 - Leader Boards updated
25 Jun 2015 - Pack Hub published to Main Forum
23 Mar 2015 - Pack Webpage, Borean Tundra Wolf Pack added!
23 Mar 2015 - Cannon Pack Borean Tundra Wolf Pack added!
Featured Pack
Borean Tundra Wolf Pack

The Borean Tundra Wolf pack is a cannon pack that is currently recruiting members into their ranks for initial opening and event planning. Led by Quetico (played by Naxx) they remain as the first pack on Mark of the Wild and will certainly not be disappearing any time soon.
Upcoming Events
At the moment, with the Pack Hub being a new addition to the site, there is nothing to add here, but as we get more packs and more members to join the community, I imagine this area to fill up pretty quick. Please stand by!

Featured Members
Our first Featured Member contest will be held 2 months from opening date (March 15th) This is to allow the creation of plots, characters, and development of created characters. From that point, we will then be hosting featured member contests every 24 days.
Member of the Month
Member of the Month Will go here
Character of the Month
Character of the Month will go here
Thread of the Month
Thread of the month will go here
Featured Fight
Featured Club/Fang will go here
Pack of the Month
Featured pack will go here

Return to the Home Page Read the Guidebook Log Into Mark of the Wild Register to the Forum View Forum Members Search for Content on Mark of the Wild Advertise on Mark of the Wild

20 Jun 2015 - Pack hub has been completed! Be sure to visit it using the navigation panal on the top right!

22 Mar 2015 - View the new plot by clicking Here

22 Mar 2015 - Construction on Pack Hub begins

20 Mar 2015 - Guidebook Completed

10 Sept 2014 - Guidebook rehaul begins

08 Aug 2014 - Outline for future update completed, view it Here

07 July 2014 - Social Media Integration Complete

06 June 2014 - Mark of the Wild mass update begins

03 June 2014 - Mark of the Wild Begins to integrate into Social Media Webpages! Click Here to learn more!

31 May 2014 - Check out this awesome video by our member WolfSilver!

31 March 2014 - We've managed to condense our Mini profiles! Read here for more info

28 Mar 2014 - Please register all of your C/F threads and hunts here to help update the site's logs - thanks!

17 March 2014 - Soundtrack Demo Released, listen to it here

06 Mar 2014 - Have you signed up with a fake email address? If so, your account is at risk, read here

13 Feb 2014 - Looks like some of the characters have left some romantic messages for you guys...

18 Jan 2014 - Check out our new games - lots of exciting opportunities to win points for all!

03 Dec 2013 - Mark of the Wild: Return of the Aspects officially opens to the public!

28 Nov 2013 - New Skin "Aspect of the Panther" is now LIVE. Check it out by visiting Skin and Language Settings in My Controls

03 August 2013 The map is now live and ready for viewing - click the Map link at the top of your browser window

03 August 2013 Added the "Playable Species" list, you may view it Here

03 August 2013 - Land images (within regions) have all been remade/remastered. They're quite beautiful! You'll notice new places to play in!

31 July 2013 - My next project is board-clean up, the store, and then the other skins that I have in mind. We just might make September 6th, Mark's birthday :D

31 July 2013 New Map is completed. Just finished making new land images, I'll be uploading them this weekend!

21 July 2013 - Working on a new world map... possibly some new areas for people to play in while at the same time getting rid of those that no longer apply to the site. Should be interested.

21 July 2013 - The site's guidebook has been completed and has been entered for proofreading!

15 July 2013 - The PvP table has been coded, styled and completed! View it Here! - Be sure to thank xexes for the helpful tips!

13 July 2013 The Admin team has been selected! Admins are the following: Naxx (myself), Saga, Xexes, and Nyti; your Moderators/Judges, are SR225, Kaoko (Azio), and Aaron (jjjman)! Congratulations on making the cut! As time moves on and more members join the site, we will be taking up more staff!

11 July 2013 - Began coding a new PVP table for players to use when they're characters enter combat with other characters with the help of Xexes

9 July 2013 - I've begun working on various files throughout the site, working on the Aspects file right now, and was to balance our new stat system.

8 July 2013 - Made some more edits to the codes on the site. Hopefully this will assist the admin team in navigating around to make updates

5 JULY 2013 - Work on guidebook has begun, pages complete are Intro, Rules, and Game Dynamics, I'm looking for people to proofread these pages.

4 JULY 2013 - Profile fields have been updated to the new system.

30 June 2013 Skin "Aspect of the Tiger" is nearing completion and is currently up to date on the new game dynamics, work on the site's universal guidebook will soon be underway.

27 JUNE 2013 The new skin isn't a ploy to tease, I assure you. Mark of the Wild is in production and will be ready in September of 2013, we're currently in the midst of a MASSIVE development process. We appreciate your patience, and look forward to hearing from you again!

Sincerely,

~Naxx - Web Master, Administrator.

Naxx - Main Administrator/Site Creator Raowolf - Co-Administrator/Game Master Xexes - Code Support/Co-Administrator Image Map

New Poll

Death And All Of His Friends, Private= Vish and Sjaeviah (Remus)
Remus
 Posted: Jun 14 2014, 01:04 AM

Remus
38 POSTS
33400Rage Points
Character Info
Remus
Bengal Tiger
Male
Level 5
Played By
WolfSilver

#sitejerk

Member Inventory: View

Member Status: 1Active

Awards

N/A

Character Stats

Aspect of Mastery:
1Aspect of the Panther

Leviathen, Aspect of the Black Panther

Mental Attributes
Adaptation: 2 +4
Intelligence: 7 +0
Survival Skills: 6 +2
Leadership: 0 +0
Immunity: 5 +0

Aptitudes of Strength
Strength: 5 "600" +3 "360"
Defense: 4 "480" +0
Speed: 4 "480" +0
Stamina: 4 "480" +0
Focus 3 "360" +5 "600"

Balance

Corruption at N/A%

Influence at N/A%

Club Fang Stats

Kills: 0
Deaths : 0
Successful Hunts : 0
Failed Hunts : 0
C/F's Participated : 0
C/F'S Won : 0
C/F's Lost: 0

user posted image

Remus

Soundtrack: Hurt

Was there once a time where he didn't feel this way? Was he once alright, normal, perhaps even...Happy? What is happiness, anyway. It seems like such an insignificant emotion, now that it had been driven to dust with the burning flame of a million "I'm sorry's". How dumb was it , to be happy. There was no reason, when there was only darkness. Only the numb feeling of a sort of calm before a storm. Remus walks with definite intent, but he knows not where he is going, or even why. It's a blind shot into an already blind abyss. Oh it is so empty, so empty that the emptiness has become a material thing. It fills him. With more nothing.

The energy that used to fill that gaping void inside him has sunk to the deepest depth of his paw pads, the darkest corners of the dusty shelves he keeps within his mind. It is like a collection of letters that he would never read. They all said the same thing, anyway. YOUR FAULT. Again. Life was cruel, and fate was crueler still. His anger at the fact that history seems hellbent on repeating the cruelest parts hurts him, to the core that isn't really there. In fact, Remus isn't really there. He is a shell of empty memories, now blank and filled with nothing.

The anger, and it was a blind anger, for he cannot remember the reason for it, bubbled up deep inside of him. It filled the void in seconds and then spilled over. His eyes burned, his claws scathed and flames ran corrupt along his body. Remus screamed, a sound of pure pain and pure anger that tore the boiling spittle from his lips. Rearing unto his hind paws, the beast smashed his body into the hard floor. Again, and again. Soon, the blood was dripping freely, and all he wanted, all he felt, was that he needed to make more of himself fall apart into bloody pieces that perhaps he could devour, perhaps he could devour this void. His claws slid from their bloody sheathes, and he began to rip. Rip, tear, however weak it was, and finally his fangs connected with his foreleg, and the crunch was audible as scarlet life spurted through his still screaming maw.

He let go, and smashed himself upon the ground once again. His head was pressed hard into the stone, and he screamed once more. There was only him, the fire that ached to release, and the nothingness, the nothingness that needed to be filled. He was made of ice. This ice of Regrets made him numb, blurred his vision and suddenly all he wanted was that blood, that blood so hot and burning perhaps it would melt that cruel ice and make him hurt. Fuck, he needed to feel. Upon unsteady feet he stood still for a moment, shaking like a leaf. Blood dripped from various wounds, none fatal. He cursed his anatomy for not being able to sink his teeth into his own throat and end this. Remus wanted nothing more then to end this.

He wanted to die, by his own hand. No one else was low enough to kill him. He needed to kill himself. Now, creatures of this earth do not know of suicide, at least, Remus did not. However, that was exactly what he contemplated, desired and begged for. It was the fact of a self ending, that he could tell the universe that he fucking quit instead of having the gods fire him from his job of numb living. Oh, the flames flickered in his dead eyes, and with the force of a semitruck he threw himself against a tree. It cracked, broke, and the tiger lay amongst rubble and flame. All of this, this desire for hurt.

It all was suddenly pointless.

Slowly, he could feel the nothingness begin to build within him, the void growing, blinking out the stars of the flame, which burned ever onward. He lay among that rubble, bloodied, weak, burning, alive yet so very dead.

And that's when he did something that he swore he never would do again, he prayed. He prayed for death. He prayed for pain, and for emotion to return to him. That fire flickered on, but the fire in his eyes slowly died. He lay as if already dead, but he was not yet. He prayed to be six feet under, beneath a cold grave. Instead, he was beneath a cold world and a very cold regret.

What did he regret, again?

He couldn't remember.

user posted image

[Lyrics from 'Seven Devils,
by Florence + The Machine;
flames from ~waiting4moonlight.
Template by Raowolf.
"Remus".
]

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Vishadeas
 Posted: Jun 16 2014, 03:32 PM

Vishadeas
60 POSTS
66000Rage Points
Character Info
Vishadeas
Wolf Spirit
Male
Level 5
Played By
xexes

N/A

Awards

N/A

Character Stats

Aspect of Mastery:
6Aspect of the Wolf

Vishadeas, Aspect of the Wolf

Mental Attributes
Adaptation: 6 +0
Intelligence: 6 +0
Survival Skills: 7 +0
Leadership: 0 +10
Immunity: 1 +0

Aptitudes of Strength
Strength:480 +0
Defense: 480 +360
Speed: 600 +0
Stamina: 5 +480
Focus 120 +0

Balance

Corruption at 15%

Influence at 100%

Club Fang Stats

Vish had spent weeks, if not days, looking for Remus, and slowly he had been stalking him until a time where he lay dying. Such a time was now, and Vishadeas could smell it on him. This sickly odor was familiar like an animal dying from disease. It seeped from his pores into the air and it stung the nose of Vishadeas. The white wolf wouldn't be so merciful by putting him out of his misery, no. Instead, he would let him rot like he deserved. He damaged the beautiful object known as Leviathan, and it angered him so. Slowly, he approached when the tiger lay still, and merely watched.

"My, my, my. The thirst for greed and lust surely took its toll on you." he said as he looked down upon the insufferable tiger before him, contemplating on the various opportunities before him as he observed the various and obvious changes that had occurred, he was indeed a tiger no more... that much was for sure. A mortal, experiencing the powers that be of an immortal, and here you lie dying from your lack of control, and your regret. Such a sad creature you are, to have done something oh so very wrong against an Aspect."

Knowing the tiger could not walk, Vishadeas walked around him and gazed upon the creature that dare hurt his Leviathan. The physique, the muscle, the fur, everything. Nothing pleased him as the smell of blood began to soak the air. "Tsk, tsk," his eyes flashed as he clicked his tongue, If only Leviathan could see you now. Either she would pity you, or be so angered to rip your throat out. Before you die, you must answer my question that has been burning my mind." Vishadeas hissed to him as he closed in on his head.

"How did she feel?" his curiosity sparked, his eyes bright, and his tail wagging left to right in eager anticipation, "The very body and breath of Leviathan underneath you as you took her courage and her strength away with your foul act? Was it everything you expected? Or was it the very nightmare you didn't know existed? I must know." he asked him as he confessed both his interest and his deepest desires -all within a single question.

It was clear that Vishadeas wished to know the knowledge for he himself had dreamed of such fantasies as owning Leviathan. Instead, this tiger got to her first which disappointed him - but at the same time, it also sparked an inbound rivalry between the two... but making notes from his own observations regarding the tiger's condition, something in the deepest recesses of his own mind told him that such a rivalry would not be long-lived. "You see, only I can have Leviathan. Since the dawning of time and space she has been mine -mine to fantasize about... mine to dream about... mine to touch... and mine to molest... and you spoiled her, -you rotten filth." he said through a dark whisper that manifested all that was dark within him. Only after a long moment of silence did he speak again, only this time, with much more reflection on the manner before him, "Though, you also saved me quite the trouble because she is now much weaker than she was. It makes my tasks... easier - in order to claim her. The only trouble I see now is her mate, Raekahn, but he will be taken care of in time. I have plans for him later on, as well as his son. But all in due time."

Vishadeas didn't care about telling secrets to this tiger as he was dying anyhow, though, not revealing all of his plans was best and he didn't. He only implied he had plans for them. Lifting his head to look at the lake and the surrounding lands, it was all quiet and peaceful. To Vishadeas, this was a good death bed for the tiger; to die in the lands he was born in... but at the same, he recalled this very spot... it was this very spot where the act that had lead Leviathen to where she was now... powerless... weak... lacking everything that she once was and ever could be... How... ironic. And as he looked down at the tiger, he thought of everything he could do to him at this moment... this one moment where he was helpless, unable to defend himself... in many ways... he pictured it just like that one day. "So this is how it went..." he said as he stood over the wolf... "You lay as our sister... and this is how you took advantage of her... is that right?" his ears rose up in eager frustration, "You waited till she was defenseless... paralyzed when the link was made... and you used it to..." he closed his eyes, nodding in objection as he rose a flap from his muzzle that revealed a fang, "...you sick fuck." within his chest was the pound of an angry heart... within his mind was the voice of a victorious champion, ready to claim his prize.

"I ask of you what will make your death swifter and easier on your body? I don't wish to kill you myself from your seeping, diseased pores, though I can make an exception because suffering can be so hard on someone like yourself." he paused as he looked down at the tiger, making his own observations as he noted his condition, the hastening of the raspy coarseness of his breath to the stench of his blood... but then he looked up at the trees... even from here he could see the marks that Leviathen had left as he assaulted what had been their precious sister-aspect. "But then again... another part of me says that you're getting exactly what you deserve..." his eyes narrowed on the tiger, awaiting for whatever disgusting words would come from his mouth.

PM
^
Remus
 Posted: Jun 19 2014, 10:47 PM

Remus
38 POSTS
33400Rage Points
Character Info
Remus
Bengal Tiger
Male
Level 5
Played By
WolfSilver

#sitejerk

Awards

N/A

Character Stats

Aspect of Mastery:
1Aspect of the Panther

Mental Attributes

Aptitudes of Strength
Focus 3 "360" +5 "600"

Balance

Corruption at N/A%

Influence at N/A%

Club Fang Stats

Remus

The sharp tang of his blood soon filled his heaving nostrils, and his sigh was both audible and wavering as he exhaled. He knew he wasn't alone, but this brought no difference whatsoever. Even if this creature, a deity by the sense of it, could bring him sweet death. It just wouldn't be enough. It was not the course of his action that ailed him- not yet- it was the essential emptiness. He was a weak bastard, indeed, to not be able to handle, quite literally, nothing. But that was just his problem wasn't it? There was nothing to feel, to sense, to live off of. That is what he needed. And he needed it desperately. How was it that he had come to this point again? His only vague recollection was being on top of the world, of fire, and power that burned like flame. Then, Agony had defined itself, and it had all collapsed into nothingness as if being sucked into a black hole. That black hole seemed to be himself, sucking, sucking, and turning all stimuli into nothing.

"My, my, my. The thirst for greed and lust surely took its toll on you." The voice was rough, coy. Remus almost spat in annoyance. Another god, an arrogant one at that. They were like flies, always bothersome, always somehow just out of reach. (But not for long, deep inside he still remembered that it would be his destiny to squash them like the bugs they were) His head turned away from the source of that voice angrily, he refused to look at the god.

A mortal, experiencing the powers that be of an immortal, and here you lie dying from your lack of control, and your regret. Such a sad creature you are, to have done something oh so very wrong against an Aspect." A mortal? He was mortal? He couldn't, for the life of him, recall. The word Aspect rang a sharp bell, but it only surfaced in his mind as another word for God, but still he wasn't sure of himself. His ears flattened.

"Tsk, tsk, If only Leviathan could see you now. Either she would pity you, or be so angered to rip your throat out. Before you die, you must answer my question that has been burning my mind." Leviathen. The Starter, yes, that had been her name. He was sure of it. Ah, but he knew little of what he had done to her, he remembered only fire. And a burning. The breath of the foul 'Aspect' fluttered his mangled fur, he repressed a growl, and instead stay stone still.

"How did she feel? The very body and breath of Leviathan underneath you as you took her courage and her strength away with your foul act? Was it everything you expected? Or was it the very nightmare you didn't know existed? I must know." Her body, underneath him? Some glimpse of the lost memory was beginning to surface, but it was with the speed of slow flowing gore. The frustration was tiresome, and that made him angrier still. Subtly, he scratched his claw against the rock, hard enough to hurt. Though, Remus still felt nothing.

. "You see, only I can have Leviathan. Since the dawning of time and space she has been mine -mine to fantasize about... mine to dream about... mine to touch... and mine to molest... and you spoiled her, -you rotten filth. "Though, you also saved me quite the trouble because she is now much weaker than she was. It makes my tasks... easier - in order to claim her. The only trouble I see now is her mate, Raekahn, but he will be taken care of in time. I have plans for him later on, as well as his son. But all in due time." He could feel the Aspect, a canine perhaps? Moving around where he lay, with every step the other took, Remus moved his head so their eyes did not meet.

"So this is how it went... "You lay as our sister... and this is how you took advantage of her... is that right? You waited till she was defenseless... paralyzed when the link was made... and you used it to...You sick fuck. " That memory was beginning to flow faster now. Like an open wound. The heat of their bodies intertwined, the burning energy. Yes, it was coming back to him.

"I ask of you what will make your death swifter and easier on your body? I don't wish to kill you myself from your seeping, diseased pores, though I can make an exception because suffering can be so hard on someone like yourself. "But then again... another part of me says that you're getting exactly what you deserve..."

That was too far, and it broke Remus' silence. SNAP. His head swiftly turned, tail twitching as his dead eyes locked unto those of a foul creature. An aspect. The wolf. Those dead eyes narrowed, and stared ever deeper as he began to speak. His voice was broken and raspy, but strong enough.

"I want to die as painfully as possible, to feel every bone twisting snap as my organs collide in gut wrenching, ear splitting, screaming pain. I want to feel the blood run from many wounds, gore dripping from many holes. I want to feel, with every ounce of feeling. So don't you dare make it easy for me". Remus' eyes flashed angry fire, and although he no longer knew what he was saying, he spoke anyway. It flowed out of him like vomit.

" Leviathen? I remember it a fire, a burning. You sick fuck." He spat the last word as if it tasted bad, and for a moment he wasn't sure if he was addressing himself or the wolf.

"It was not to gain this blasted emptiness. And his cold, dreary eyes fell to the blood splattered floor, his breath coming with renewed rasp. Remus once again lifted his head to make eye contact.

" Tell me now, who I am?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Vishadeas
 Posted: Jun 22 2014, 03:39 PM

Vishadeas
60 POSTS
66000Rage Points
Character Info
Vishadeas
Wolf Spirit
Male
Level 5
Played By
xexes

N/A

Awards

N/A

Character Stats

Aspect of Mastery:
6Aspect of the Wolf

Mental Attributes

Aptitudes of Strength
Focus 120 +0

Balance

Corruption at 15%

Influence at 100%

Club Fang Stats

He watched intently as the former tiger flinched at every word he said, as though he could feel the very frost that emanated from his very breath. The wolf spirit only felt an all too pleasing chill run down his spine as he observed every movement, every reaction to everything he said. He wanted to know, know what it felt like to feel her heartbeat in unison with his own, wanted to know what it felt like to be deep within that cavity that she protected so dearly, wanted to know what it felt like... to truly be in control of every action, every thought, every painful moment.

And as the tiger reacted, he indeed felt that control. The tiger wanted death and he knew full well that he could grant his wish, but this was the power that he had over him. This was the manifestation of power that he held over the subject that did not follow his own path, but more or less, another aspect's. The one that he wanted to call his own, the one that he wanted to take from Reakahn in every way imaginable. He didn't care if he revealed his secrets, he wouldn't live long enough to tell the story. He wouldn't seize the moment to take advantage of him and grant him a quick death. That would be far too easy...

"I want to die as painfully as possible, to feel every bone twisting snap as my organs collide in a gut wrenching, ear splitting, screaming pain. I want to feel the blood run from many wounds, gore dripping from many holes. I want to feel, with every ounce of feeling. So don't you dare make it easy for me." The tiger requested, but then again, just who was he to make demands? Who was he? -To demand that an Aspect such as himself, to give him what it was that he wanted. "I will give you no such thing." Vishadeas said behind a cold glare that froze his eyes pale blue, "You committed the most awful thing one can do to an aspect... ask yourself..." he paused for a moment, "why should I, Vishadeas, Wolf God of the North, grant your wish, you pleading cries for help... when you plainly ignored hers when she begged for you to stop? When she screamed and writhed in pain, and you -being selfish and insolate, did not?" he asked the Tiger, looking down at him as he stood before the tiger like that of a god. "Why should I grant your wish when you seek nothing to see our very end? -You hate us... that much I can understand, but for what you've done, we have but no choice but to hate you all the same." he said as he observed the tiger's squirming before him.

"Leviathen? I remember it a fire, a burning. You sick fuck." Vishadeas grinned through the tips of his fangs as he looked down at the tiger, "I can call you the very same." he said as he waited for the tiger's words to sting him... Yes, sting, but inflict no harm.

"It was not to gain this blasted emptiness." he inquired as Vishadeas glanced up at the trees, from the various claw scrapings against the bark on trees that once stood strong, flourishing, full of life; to what they now resembled... death, decay, rot... without the Element of Water in it's place, the water was unable to give these trees life... the forest was dying. "No... you did it because you gave in to the temptations of your mind. By doing so, you've unleashed the most fearsome creature that has ever existed. He is a god... but he's much more powerful than a god. He's the creator of the Aspects, the one that gave us life, and Ejayah having given us each a fraction of her power... he was bound between worlds... and with your acts, with your selfish... pitiful... greed... you've unleashed him. You have no idea what hell you may have brought forth on this world and all things that live within it, but let me tell you something." he said as he stood before the Tiger, taking a seat next to him as he wrapped his tail around his hind quarters, "His name's Sjaeviah... he's the Aspect of the Flame. His fires shaped and formed the world, he has access to the World Forge and with it, he can create worlds..." his eyes found themselves down towards the Tiger, "Or unmake them." he stated with eyes of a cold blue hue.

"You will see him soon enough... but first.... allow me to enlighten you on just exactly what you've done..." and with that, he closed his eyes, an apparition of the stars formed before him as they began to grow brighter, "I specialize in the arts of the arcane... the stars are always watching... they see things that you would think they wouldn't... I have the ability to tap into that... memory." he said as he rose his paw and touched the constellation before him, the stars exploded, sending a blinding white light and throwing embers of white scattering throughout the forest floor. Show him everything... the act he had committed, the form he once took, the very breath he once breathed and the very words that he had said. And he too, could see this vision, this recollection of foul deeds as they took place before him. He could see Leviathen as she tried to coax him out of what it was that he was going to do, and there he stood, above her... claiming her... as his own.

"That was you... not too long ago... that was you ignoring the plead of my sister Aspect, that was you... defiling her in every way imaginable. And you... just turned your back on her?" he lowered his head, his eyes fading from what they once were back to the golden hue of a sun kissed iris.

"Death, is indeed what you deserve... but I think now that the memory's coming back to you... you should sit here, linger... toil in your thoughts, ponder on the execution of your new power." he grinned, "Death will come for you, but it will not be given by my hand." he said as he stood, watching the Tiger.

"Tell me now, who am I?" The tiger asked him as he looked up at the wolf, who only stood in derelict silence, "I should ask you the very same question, Remus." he said as he looked down at him. "Are you a slave to your own deeds, or are you an individual with self-thought, awareness... a conscious... a sense of guilt. Tell me, now that you know what you've done to get here... how do you feel? Do you think you can repair what you've taken from her? Do you think you can unwrong what you've thrown out of balance? Or... do you wish to run away... run from your troubles like you've done your entire life? Run away from this? Run away from us? ...be a slave for the remainder of your existence... which one do you prefer?" he asked him as he looked down at him.

"Or, with the last remaining bit of mortality still thriving within you... will you take the mortal line... and give all this up... all this incredible power of yours... for ease at mind... to seek forgiveness... to become the tiger - the regal beast you once were?" he looked up at the stars above. "To die... and be reborn again... untainted... unbound... free." he said as lowered his hind quarters to the ground once more. "This is not a question in which I expect an answer to immediately, such pondering can only be done through the course of time... to seek forgiveness from the Aspects... that's one thing... but just remember... to get where you were now... you had to morally, physically, and mentally crush one of our own... and she too has to forgive you... otherwise... nothing happens." he said as he placed a paw on the tiger's shoulder as though to massage him and reassure him.

"We can reverse this... but we can't do it until you seek out the aspects individually, one by one... prove to them that you are resentful for your actions... and you will need to trust us... find faith in our keeping... and choose which path that you intend to follow. But do remember... there is much hate for you, and the path to atonement is never easy." he ended as he waited for the tiger to respond.

He had given him advise, not to use in this life of course, but in the next. He knew Sjaeviah was coming and it wouldn't be long until he came here. "Do yourself wise... and forget not the words that I have said, Remus... they may very well save you from going insane later to come." he stated as he waited for his words.

PM
^
Remus
 Posted: Jun 25 2014, 10:49 PM

Remus
38 POSTS
33400Rage Points
Character Info
Remus
Bengal Tiger
Male
Level 5
Played By
WolfSilver

#sitejerk

Awards

N/A

Character Stats

Aspect of Mastery:
1Aspect of the Panther

Mental Attributes

Aptitudes of Strength
Focus 3 "360" +5 "600"

Balance

Corruption at N/A%

Influence at N/A%

Club Fang Stats

user posted image

The numbness felt deeper then before, as if it was wiggling it's way into the very fiber of Remus' being. Discerning as it was, he anticipated the time, which was ever nearing, when it all turned to darkness. Was death going to be dark? He wouldn't know, and itched, deeply itched, to find out. His breath was coming waker, and his wounds burned, although he didn't feel it, only was aware of it. However it was as if his other senses were heightened, scents seemed sharper, as did his sight. He could see in perfect clarity. And hearing, too, was stronger and crystal clear.

Discerning, all of it. It was then that Remus fully understand how little he knew of death, to many this would be frightening. To him, it only deepened the ache for the grim reaper. Soon, yes, very soon. The deity was still here, and it seemed like he'd been here too long. Annoying, he wanted to die alone, in peace. With as much pain as possible, which Remus knew was futile. He could feel nothing, nothing at all. That ached the worst.

"I will give you no such thing." Vishadeas said behind a cold glare that froze his eyes pale blue, "You committed the most awful thing one can do to an aspect... ask yourself...Why should I, Vishadeas, Wolf God of the North, grant your wish, you pleading cries for help... when you plainly ignored hers when she begged for you to stop? When she screamed and writhed in pain, and you -being selfish and insolate, did not?"

Wolf god. Ah, it was confirmed. The deity was a dog, in every sense. Remus was not too far gone to not appreciate this irony, although it brought him no joy whatsoever. Ignored her? He didn't remember this, and didn't care. Yes, it was the fires fault. He only remembered how it had burned He knew that no mortal, even all immortals, would have the same degree of power. None. Not when confronted with the Energy, the flow of the phasing. And the memory seemed clearer as he continued to think on it, no, she had screamed or writher. She had been silent. Does he remember correctly? He isn't sure. But it doesn't matter, not in the least.

" "Why should I grant your wish when you seek nothing to see our very end? -You hate us... that much I can understand, but for what you've done, we have but no choice but to hate you all the same."

That brought him some pleasure. Vague as the feeling was, and it was barely a feeling at all, it was there. That, right there, was balance. Hate for the hatred. It only seemed right. And how nice it was, to be hated. All obsession was worship, no matter negative or positive.

"No... you did it because you gave in to the temptations of your mind. By doing so, you've unleashed the most fearsome creature that has ever existed. He is a god... but he's much more powerful than a god. He's the creator of the Aspects, the one that gave us life, and Ejayah having given us each a fraction of her power... he was bound between worlds... and with your acts, with your selfish... pitiful... greed... you've unleashed him. You have no idea what hell you may have brought forth on this world and all things that live within it, but let me tell you something."

Let the world be destroyed, for all he cared, it could burn. That would be nice, to watch it burn. All the regret, indeed, would burn with it. What had it done for him? It had taken all. Through the hands of these gods, though. That's why they were the ones that deserved this pain. Good, let this hell unleash. Let Remus be the grain of sand under their skin, guided by the magnetic force of The Master.

"His name's Sjaeviah... he's the Aspect of the Flame. His fires shaped and formed the world, he has access to the World Forge and with it, he can create worlds...

Remus knew this, although he hadn't been told. He knew it, because that very fire ran through his bones. However, he knew Sjaeviah by different names. Master, and Agony. Both the same.

"Or unmake them

So it goes. Let it all be undone, there was nothing left for this world, anyway.

"You will see him soon enough... but first.... allow me to enlighten you on just exactly what you've done..."

Light, Blinding light. It was beautiful, in a way, although Remus had lost all appreciation for beauty. It cascaded like a million falling stars through the forest, he prayed that it was death. He knew otherwise when the nagging feeling, which had been there ever since the wolf god had whispered her name, grew. Leviathen The Starter. The river cloud, that fed the ocean. Remus, slowly, and vaguely, began to remember. As the light faded, he began to see it clearly. Nothing surprised him, really. He had known of his act since he had committed it. Although forgotten, it had always been there. Remus gently, unconsciously, brought his teeth to his forearm. Absently, began to gnaw.

"Death, is indeed what you deserve... but I think now that the memory's coming back to you... you should sit here, linger... toil in your thoughts, ponder on the execution of your new power." he grinned, "Death will come for you, but it will not be given by my hand."

Remus knew this, he felt it. He knew, finally, that he was dying. Thank whoever wasn't these gods. Thank the shitting universe, the worthless way of things. Thanks, for letting me die. he thought, only half satirical.

"Are you a slave to your own deeds, or are you an individual with self-thought, awareness... a conscious... a sense of guilt. Tell me, now that you know what you've done to get here... how do you feel? Do you think you can repair what you've taken from her? Do you think you can unwrong what you've thrown out of balance? Or... do you wish to run away... run from your troubles like you've done your entire life? Run away from this? Run away from us? ...be a slave for the remainder of your existence... which one do you prefer?

He is an individual, he is sure. But horribly enslaved to fate. That was how it has always been, and that is how it shall go on being. Sadly, in this the wolf-god was wrong, the wrongs he had been committing, they were simply broken links in the chain, the chain that led to righting the real wrong. The deepest one. So what, if he had to run in order to get where he was going? Soon, he would not be running. However, he may die first. Either way, it was sweet revenge.

"Or, with the last remaining bit of mortality still thriving within you... will you take the mortal line... and give all this up... all this incredible power of yours... for ease at mind... to seek forgiveness... to become the tiger - the regal beast you once were?" he looked up at the stars above. "To die... and be reborn again... untainted... unbound... free."

Freedom. He'd forgotten what it felt like, what it was like to even wish to be free. Did it matter anymore? Was freedom important? Plausible? His eyes drifted to the stars for an answer, found none, and once gain his teeth met his charred skin. Perhaps, in an effort to free his inner self. He'd long forgotten that self. Freedom. It was a foreign word. A part of him wanted to know it better. But that part of him was buried deep. Six feet under the dirt of regretful memory. The I'm Sorry, was it's gravestone. Until Forgiveness showed it's face, freedom would have no meaning.

"This is not a question in which I expect an answer to immediately, such pondering can only be done through the course of time... to seek forgiveness from the Aspects... that's one thing... but just remember... to get where you were now... you had to morally, physically, and mentally crush one of our own... and she too has to forgive you... otherwise... nothing happens. "We can reverse this... but we can't do it until you seek out the aspects individually, one by one... prove to them that you are resentful for your actions... and you will need to trust us... find faith in our keeping... and choose which path that you intend to follow. But do remember... there is much hate for you, and the path to atonement is never easy. "Do yourself wise... and forget not the words that I have said, Remus... they may very well save you from going insane later to come."

He never thought that he'd ever encounter Leviathen again, and it gave him pause in his self scratching to consider it. Forgiveness A foreign, sour word. Remus wasn't sure if he wanted it or not. And so he took those words, and locked them into a vault, deep inside his soul. In a place that was still named Remus, and so there it would stay. For now. Where there once was only a dark black wall, there now was an exit sign. It glowed with two neon words, faint in the dark. Freedom, Forgiveness. They'd wait there, for who knows how long.

"She was silent, she said nothing, did nothing, I heard nothing of it if she did. I am myself, whatever myself may be, and I am at Fate's command. Sometimes, sacrifices have to be made to right wrongs, and you do not know of the wrong i am trying to right. My mind is not here, not anymore. Maybe one day, you will know why I have done what I have done. Perhaps a day when the world is less cruel, and I know my own name..

He could taste blood in his mouth, he had broken the skin of his foreleg. His teeth dug deeper, stopping in their harm only to speak, while his eyes burned into the Wolf's. Alit, perchance, with real fire. He could smell smoke, and blood. He knew it was his own.

"Have you ever burned, Wolf-God?

And with that, he began to burn himself. Eyes dead from behind the flames, he could feel the numbness driving deeper. Not deep enough, not yet.

user posted image

Template by Raowolf.
"Remus".
]

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Vishadeas
 Posted: Jun 29 2014, 11:29 PM

Vishadeas
60 POSTS
66000Rage Points
Character Info
Vishadeas
Wolf Spirit
Male
Level 5
Played By
xexes

N/A

Awards

N/A

Character Stats

Aspect of Mastery:
6Aspect of the Wolf

Mental Attributes

Aptitudes of Strength
Focus 120 +0

Balance

Corruption at 15%

Influence at 100%

Club Fang Stats

Vishadeas could only watch as the tiger explained who he used to be, and watched as he tried to make the wolf feel more pity for him. Vishadeas would have none. The white wolf watched simply as the tiger began to set himself a flame, and the smell of his burning flesh was enough to make Vishadeas watch with interest. The tiger had done so much to Leviathan, and she undoubtedly would never be the same. However, even the flames of his own creation could not burn the sins of his evil deeds. Shaking his head, the man refused to even consider the the tiger feeling sorry for what he did, though, there was still some regret that he had expressed.

"I have burned once in my lifetime. However, as you heal, the scars don't stay. Instead they disappear like nothing happened. As much as I wish the memories of the pain and suffering I went through never existed, I still wish the scars were there, so that way I might know what path I came from to know that I came from such horrible past days. You may burn to your hearts content, but you will never die. Only the one of Flame can do that. However, knowing what you went through, I hope that your soul finds peace from this nightmare. Even I wish to not go through what you have experienced, for the lack of feeling means you are truly not living at all." There was no sarcasm on his voice, no humor, but all seriousness. Little did Vishadeas know that he and the tiger had so much in common, but separated by so many things. Even though this Remus had powers of the gods now, he had little to no control over it, so in turn, he would never experience what a god truly went through on a daily basis. So with this, Vishadeas turned to leave, knowing that the God of Flame would not be far behind to finish what Remus started.

-Exit Vishadeas-

PM
^
Sjaeviah
 Posted: Jul 15 2014, 11:25 AM

N/A
9 POSTS
13800Rage Points
Character Info
N/A
N/A
Male
Level 1
Played By
N/A

#mrdog

Awards

N/A

Character Stats

Aspect of Mastery:
No Aspect

Thorsoc, Aspect of the Bear

Mental Attributes
Adaptation: N/A N/A
Intelligence: N/A N/A
Survival Skills: N/A N/A
Leadership: N/A N/A
Immunity: N/A N/A

Aptitudes of Strength
Strength:N/A N/A
Defense: N/A N/A
Speed: N/A N/A
Stamina: N/A N/A
Focus N/A N/A

Balance

Corruption at N/A%

Influence at N/A%

Club Fang Stats

Kills: N/A
Deaths : N/A
Successful Hunts : N/A
Failed Hunts : N/A
C/F's Participated : N/A
C/F'S Won : N/A
C/F's Lost: N/A

The Destroyer...

The defiler...

The corrupter and the tainted....

He had been called many things throughout the ages, all based on one event out of the millions that had passed and died with dying civilizations. There was a saying that Sjaeviah strongly clung to, A king has his reign, and then he dies, and someone else becomes the King." such a saying could stand well for all the great and terrible kings lands other than Anteria had ever witnessed. But if there was one thing that he would reinforce to this very day, it was the fact that "no empire has withstood the test of time from that of an oppressed people." And as he studied the Romans, looked into them, saw them for everything that they were worth, measured their values, their ideals, their beliefs, their heritages, their objectives, he saw nothing other than that of oppression. And then when he looked into the eyes of the tribe member that now stood before him, quivering, sweating, afraid of the unknown and the golden hue that radiated from his very own eyes, stepping into his memories and seeing the world for the way he had seen it, he saw nothing but an oppressed people... a people waiting to break free, to declare revolution, to kick these Romans from the shores and send them back on the ships that which they had come.

He saw a man yearning for revenge, he saw a man who's hands had been soaked in the blood of the Roman soldier that had slain his entire family. He saw a man that clamored and was ravenous for power, that yearned for that one fulfilling moment, to carry a sword in his hand and slay the men that had beat, raped, tortured, and then killed his children, butchered his wife, removed her head and placed it on a pike to visibly drain the courage out of all those who would dare stand up against the Romans.

And as Sjaeviah took in one last bit of information from the man that stood before him, cornered against the wall, his hands holding his entire weight as he froze in a petrified state of fear at what he saw in the misshaped wolf, Sjaeviah only revealed but one fang. All men were the same. It didn't matter where they came from, what color skin they were, what beliefs they had and what this so called thing of civilization was... all men - so it would seem - had the very same weaknesses.

Greed, lust... a ravenous hunger for power. And if they didn't have such things then they wouldn't hesitate to leave a river of blood behind until they had it.

All men sought glory, all men had a thirst for blood when it came to attaining power... but most of all, men were so easily influenced by their own greed. And as he saw the man, tendrils of tears running down his cheeks as he lay there - the small of his back against the wall as though he were waiting for death, his teeth rattling with the force that which he trembled, he saw that greed within him, he saw that desire for power, he read it much like that of a finely detailed chapter book. Page for page, chapter for chapter, it made no difference to which man he peered into, something had happened to these people, it didn't matter how great or how petty their circumstances were, the resolution of such things was always the same. Someone else would have to loose their life, or many would have to loose their lives - in order for them to just feel remotely satisfied.

And as the man stared into Sjaeviah's piercing dark golden eyes, Sjaeviah stared right into his mortal ones as they twitched, his nerves on a dagger's edge, the sunlight casting down through the canopy and giving a pristine glow to the perspiration that had accumulated around his forehead and down his cheeks and along his nose.

Man was such a feeble thing, easily influenced and even easier to enslave. Once you found out what it was that they had faith in, you could draw them in like dogs to a piece of meat. The only challenge of it was... no man had faith in the very same thing.

And so, when the man began chanting to whatever it was that he called "God" - Sjaeviah only grinned, "That's right..... now you wish to show them respect... now you wish to say his name after you've turned your back on him... now you believe in the aspects once more.... only when death has clearly looked you right in the eyes..." the embodiment of flame said in his own language. And as if flipping a mental switch in the man's physical lock-down; he closed his eyes - as though expecting death to come for him at any moment. Sjaeviah turned, leaving the man to be, ready to leave, but before doing so, he glanced over his shoulder and observed the man once more - he was still praying, expecting one of the aspects to come and save him. To save him after so long of ignoring their presence, so many years of abrupt silence, so many years of cursing in their names and defiling their temples... blaming them for the Roman's act of vengeanse, -to have their thirst for blood.

Only when death looked one in the eyes, and survived? -That's when one's true ideal faith comes to light... who's name do they call other than the ones they truly believe in? Sjeaviah always found that quality of men rather amusing.

And so, after scaring the man half to death and making him soil his drawers, only then did he move on. The forest still dark, dying, embers clinging to the ground from when his fires had devoured the entire forest in a lotus flower of flame. It was here where Leviathen once ruled, here where she was Queen, and here where all forms of life depended on her to protect them or grant them a quick and painless death with no suffering. It was here where she once stood so proudly, and here where she had fallen so savagely. And as he walked under the shadows of the forest, it's smell of ash and sulfur burning in his nostrils as he drew in a large breath, he only remembered when this forest had been nothing but plain dry land... with virtually nothing upon it, and how just by simply enchanting the a female jaguar with the full power of the aspects, and then throwing into her the Element of Water had changed everything that it had once been. From the dry cracked earth, vegatation emerged; from the craters came lakes, from the hills came trees, and from the mountain came a wind... and in the wind came a message, one that read... "Life".

He loved and admired Leviathen in many ways. And though he was the manifestation of sin and corruption, he knew full well that the very thing that he represented was harm to the land that he had created. They say a god's flames are eternal, that the fires from a god will never go out. And as he walked through the forest, his paws maintaining a heavy contact upon the ground. He knew more than well enough what it was that was approaching, he had seen him before, many times in fact, though the tiger may not have known.

In fact he came upon the scene just as the wolf was leaving, before giving his final speech, "I have burned one in my lifetime. However, as you heal, the scars don't stay. Instead they disappear like nothing happened. As much as I wish the memories of the pain and suffering I went through never existed, I still wish the scars were there, so that way I might know what path I came from to know what I came from such horrible past days. You may burn to your hearts content, but you will never die. Only the one of Flame can do that. However, knowing what you went through, I hope that your soul finds peace from this nightmare. Even I wish to not go through what you have experienced, for the lack of feeling means you are truly not living at all..." the Wolf said as Sjaeviah remained still, concealed behind the shadows with none but his glowing piercing eyes revealing his presence. Only when Vishadeas turned to leave, did the former Wolf come forward, his body scared, the outlines of each scale marked with a thin tracery of incandescent embers as he kept his eyes locked on the Tiger, watching him try to burn himself.

"You will accomplish nothing." he said as he looked up at the vanishing form of the White Wolf, his eyes large and piercing as he studied the area for but one moment before fully relaxing. "The pain will never truly stop, the voices, the whispers.... the madness. It will not stop unless I allow it to stop." he stated firmly as he looked deep into the Tiger's eyes, "That is what you want me to do, yes? - To stop the pain, stop the voices, the madness that continues to dance within your head? You wish for me to end it all, yes?" he asked the crippled Tiger as he waited for his response. Glancing down at his massive foot, large talon-like claws protruding through leathery sheaths much like that of a hawk's. He waited for the silence between them to end, waited for the words that he knew were going to be said - to be spoken. Waited for the Tiger to plea, to beg for him to take away the pain, the voices, the insanity rumbling through his mind... to allow the Tiger.... to live once more. Speech Text: Speech Here

PM
^
Remus
 Posted: Jul 19 2014, 11:09 PM

Remus
38 POSTS
33400Rage Points
Character Info
Remus
Bengal Tiger
Male
Level 5
Played By
WolfSilver

#sitejerk

Awards

N/A

Character Stats

Aspect of Mastery:
1Aspect of the Panther

Mental Attributes

Aptitudes of Strength
Focus 3 "360" +5 "600"

Balance

Corruption at N/A%

Influence at N/A%

Club Fang Stats

(OOC: Theme Song! Please play while reading or along with it, for full creative effect, and skip to 45 to 50 seconds in the video to get to the actual song tongue.gif )

user posted image

Remus

Because he seemed to be in a half conscious state. Because he could barely breathe. That was why he was suddenly motionless, head gasping softly in a shining pool of his own blood. His own blood. How ironic, it tasted like any other blood. He had almost expected it to be a festering rotten taste, the blackest of black. As black as the hole that he now was. But he bled as any other, although the life liquid steamed and bubbled upon the rock. That very rock was beginning to darken from the spreading pool. Where was it coming from? Remus was numb enough to not have a clue, but intuitive enough to realize he had many wounds. Some of the blood, the only stream he was directly aware of, was coming from his mouth.

Remus only knew this because he could taste it, and knew something had burned too bright deep inside of him. The fire had finally caught on. And it would stop at nothing to blaze him into ashes. until he, whoever he was, became a pile of grey flakes. They would drift on the wind and he would be no more. Oh! Let it happen. Anything to stop the nothingness, the pain he couldn't feel.. The fire.

His eyes, sealed shut from emotionless tears, suddenly found the impossible strength to open, just a tiny crack. But just enough to see the world. From where he was laying, it was only a molten fire sunset sky, and a deep black...Butterfly? But Remus didn't recognize the creature, innocently floating on the breeze, away from his line of sight. Somewhere within his brain he was awake enough to want to know what it was. It seemed so fragile, and so alive. That small piece of want was what broke him, then. And it would be the last emotion he would ever feel, in this lifetime.

That was when Remus truly lost himself. A butterfly had snatched the last thread, and that last thread was named Perhaps. Throughout it all, there had been a Perhaps of power, and a Perhaps of death, an escape. There had been a twisted kind of hope. Yet now it was gone, and he floated on a tidal wave of madness.This was the brink of the very death he had wished for. He was realizing that death wouldn't be his escape, it was simply more...Nothing. Remus could feel it's hand, cold, bony. immaterial, made out of nothing itself, and he knew that it was the deepest nothing, the very definition of the word, that death brought. It came in quiet waves, petting him like a house cat. He waited patiently for it's skeleton grip to wrap around his struggling airways and choke. C-choke. More blood rushed from his mouth, some part of him knew that the hand of the reaper was beginning to settle around his neck.

Remus, he was once very brave, even as far as noble. Had he been broken? Yes, but could he have mended? Yes. And now he lay in a dark pool of boiling blood, burning flesh, and the last bit of his empty self that was hastily beginning to slip away. If he had still retained the power to feel at this point, the great perhaps of hope and the power to look back. It would be one of sorrow, of acceptance, even. Of "I'm sorry, mother." Of "I'm sorry, Leviathen" Of "I'm sorry that I hurt you, world. " All patched up into this final thought;

" In a different world, a different place, I would pray. A different time, and I would forgive myself. A different moment, and I would scream that I am sorry, sorry, Gods, and I would pray."

He knew second chances are only for those with willpower. He would've thought these things, if it had been a different world, and a different place. Here? Remus was too far gone. Thus those final confessions became only a buried Perhaps. They were never thought, never said.

Remus lay there, underneath a darkening sky, and felt the hand begin to CHOKE. A cloud began to descend, he welcomed it without protest, without open arms. There was only this hazy sense of fading, but suddenly there was something in this great white cloud. And it burned. It was Master, Agony.

He had forgotten it's name but knew it's meaning. Just a short time ago, he would've felt relief. But every perhaps had left him, and so he only felt mere haze, and awaited for fate to fell it's axe upon what was left of him.

" "You will accomplish nothing."

Nothing was all there was, was it not? The haze deepened, but he heard the words clearly.

" "The pain will never truly stop, the voices, the whispers.... the madness. It will not stop unless I allow it to stop."

The cloud, for an instant so precious it was like a butterfly made out of gods and happiness and all things lost, lifted. He suddenly knew the name of this burning something. Master. But that was all he knew, master

" "That is what you want me to do, yes? - To stop the pain, stop the voices, the madness that continues to dance within your head? You wish for me to end it all, yes?"

Tostopthepaintostopthemadnesstostopthepaintostopthemadness TO STOP... This was not hope he felt, this was a black crawling thing that itched deep under his melting bones. Yes, they were melting, he simply knew by some shard of instinct that can never be shaken or burned. This was not hope. But it was not, nothing.

When is there ever a good time to let go? To die? Remus had been forgotten deep within an empty hole, the last ashes of who he was floating on a breeze of pain and psychosis and 'i'm sorry.' Farther and farther away... Do miracles exist? Because somehow his blood stained lips cracked open, pieces of tongue fluttering, charred, to the rock beneath. He could still taste that flesh and blood and bone.

"Dear agony, define me."

And then there was flame, rising up to meet the sky, an exhalation of flesh, liquid bone and insides running from his blackened teeth. His eyes flashed once. Perhaps, it will never be known, they might have burned with a last grasp at life. With regret and even, prayer. They flickered once more, a soul fading into the deepest depth. Then they were still, emptied even of the emptiness.

There was no more of Remus, of who he had been.

Just a corpse, unrecognizable.

Not anything.

No ashes of the tiger, tiger, burning bright.

But, in the dark skies of the night,

A butterfly that had become mangled ash -incinerated- as the tiger went up in the flames. It floated to the ground, remnants of wings still burning, seeming to flap desperately for flight, a mere innocent thing softly disintegrating into Nothing.

user posted image

Template by Raowolf.
"Remus".
]

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sjaeviah
 Posted: Jul 28 2014, 03:42 AM

N/A
9 POSTS
13800Rage Points
Character Info
N/A
N/A
Male
Level 1
Played By
N/A

#mrdog

Awards

N/A

Character Stats

Aspect of Mastery:
No Aspect

Mental Attributes

Aptitudes of Strength
Focus N/A N/A

Balance

Corruption at N/A%

Influence at N/A%

Club Fang Stats

Just as Sjaeviah had seen the fear of death in the man's eyes, he could very well see it in the Tiger that stood before him. Even if he had been burnt, even if he had thought himself already dead, even if he truly believed himself to be dying. In truth, the Tiger would never die, and he was absolutely positive that he wasn't dying... though - if asked, Sjaeviah would merely inform you that it probably most certainly felt like he was.

No, it was an illusion, the Tiger would very much still be alive, the power of the Aspects was still within him and so long as it continued to remain within him, than he would still be alive. And as Sjaeviah gained a glance of this overly-dramatic act for what he could only guess was pity, Sjaeviah gave none of it. He only watched as the Tiger put on this well-orchestrated pity act that he could only call immaturity. What was he trying to do, enter the world with a bang and leave it the very same way? No, such things didn't happen this way.

Sjaeviah didn't show interest in him, he didn't display a single sign of empathy towards the Tiger, nor would he ever. After all, the Tiger had raped what he was to call his own sister, the Tiger had laid waste to what had been his creation, the Tiger had violated the code of the Aspects and had broken every law that he had been sworn to uphold; why did this Tiger think that he would so easily be forgiven?

He looked him over, studying him as he seemed deep within though, as though trying to ponder upon his previous inquiry as he continued to study him from above. There was nothing special about him, there was nothing that set him apart from the rest. He was nothing but a normal Tiger with no unique features, no distinguishing characteristics and no charms."They say that when you're near death... that those around you see just what you're really made of." he said as he looked at the bite marks on his fore-leg, self-inflicted.

"You truly thought that you were going to die? -So you chose to try and speed up the process..." Sjaeviah's massive legs walked around the Tiger, studying the wound with a closer eyes, "It makes you a coward." Sjaeviah spat at him as he looked down at the Tiger. Mortals, they were all the same. Every last one of them, so easily susceptible to believe their own fate, even if everything that they were seeing was nothing less than a mere illusion. "There is nothing wrong with you fool." he said as he glared at the Tiger. "How dare you try to take your own life without first asking me for it!" he snarled as he took a moment to observe his would-be follower.

"For everything that you've done... you deserve nothing less than to die..." he glared, his fangs glinting with the light of the moon which ran down with rays as they passed through the canopy of the forest. And then... and only then, did the Tiger speak, "Dear agony, define me." his voice croaked.

Sjaeviah took a step backwards in utter confusion, "And just what the hell is that supposed to mean?" he asked the Tiger, before raising a paw of his own and trying to bring it down across the Tiger's face to slap him back into reality. "There's nothing wrong with you, you idiot, get up." he said as he watched the Tiger try to incinerate himself once more... only it would come to no avail.

The only thing Sjaeviah could do was nod his head in objection... when would the Tiger realize that no matter what he did that he would be unable to take his own life? When would the Tiger realize that everything that he was feeling was only... part of the transition? That it wasn't that there was something wrong, he wasn't dying... at least not yet.

He didn't know, truth was, he didn't really care. If the Tiger wanted to go down screaming and crying, who was he to argue and get in the way of it? Who was he to interfere with him? If he wanted to sit here, in this spot, and burn himself alive to his own life's content, then so be it. Who was he to argue with that? He smirked, but when he got tired of the Tiger thinking that he could actually fulfill it on his own, only then did he look at the feeble creature, his tail went outward, manifesting a magma whip as it made its way towards the Tiger's throat, ready to wrap the tiger by the neck and lift him from the very spot that he had isolated himself.

"You poor little thing... feeble creature, succeeded to your own sins... I am the one you call..." he looked the Tiger directly in the eyes, "Agony... but you will call me no such things any longer..." he instructed, continuing to maintain his fixation on the Tiger's eyes, "Sjaeviah... remember that name.... Sjaeviah..." he said as his voice became an almost predatory growl, "Let me hear you say it..." he ordered the Tiger, waiting for him to speak to him. Speech Here

PM
^
Remus
 Posted: Jul 31 2014, 08:11 PM

Remus
38 POSTS
33400Rage Points
Character Info
Remus
Bengal Tiger
Male
Level 5
Played By
WolfSilver

#sitejerk

Awards

N/A

Character Stats

Aspect of Mastery:
1Aspect of the Panther

Mental Attributes

Aptitudes of Strength
Focus 3 "360" +5 "600"

Balance

Corruption at N/A%

Influence at N/A%

Club Fang Stats

Music: Flicker Flicker Fade

user posted image

Because what he found in that great beyond, was not darkness. Because what he found in that great beyond was not light. It was nothing. It was as it has always been. Had he fallen so far into himself that very concept of death itself had become a real thing? If he wasn't dead, had his wracked being taken him into darkness so deep within his wretched mind that it created some sort of dying? He wasn't sure if mortality could be manipulated that easily. And he was too far twisted to realize his mind was now unpredictable and could easily take him into a wonderland of darkness and Great Perhaps.

Remus was alive. But you couldn't call his state living. He was very much dead, but not in the physical sense. That, he still ached for. he had come so close! His mind had become dark enough to hide in, and that had been so beautiful. In the sense of beauty that relief could bring. This, this not living was a fate worse then not dying. He didn't know that hell could come in different forms until not. This, was a very dark form of hell. He was in every sense of the word, stuck.

He had come so close, had almost convinced himself he was a corpse. What, even, had pulled him back? There was such resentment towards that, If even he could find in this now awfully familiar numbness the energy to hate.

."They say that when you're near death... that those around you see just what you're really made of."

Master. Agony. Had the death god pulled him out of his blissful darkness? The irony wasn't lost on him. He couldn't hate his master, because that wouldn't just bring death, that would mean the end of all things. That would mean hell. Remus, and the power that flickered inside him, knew that he was a slave to his master's wish. For some reason, this didn't bother him in the slightest. Although of course, he still felt no emotion whatsoever.

"You truly thought that you were going to die? -So you chose to try and speed up the process... "It makes you a coward."

Yes! Yes he was a coward! Who, who wouldn't be in this position!? There comes a time in the way of ancient instinct and the course of life called giving up. he was at that point. He had been for a long time now. Shouldn't that be cause enough to let him go? Shouldn't that be cause enough to speed up the process? And yet master is master, and although unmoving, he cowered under Master's glare.

"There is nothing wrong with you fool." he said as he glared at the Tiger. "How dare you try to take your own life without first asking me for it!"

Where had he been when he had pleaded, begged for it? Remus had not know who he was speaking to, still barely knew who his master was. But, the guilt he felt was unmistakable. Remus didn't even realize that the numbness was fading. That too, had been an illusion, but he didn't know that. He wished he could beg for his master to forgive him, and then beg for death. Yet he was speechless, and Remus had run out of 'I'm sorry's'. He had run out a long time ago.

"And just what the hell is that supposed to mean?"

And there was a sensation like the force of the earth slamming against his muzzle. In his state, he was barely even aware he had a muzzle anymore. Nevertheless, his lip curled into a snarl from the pain, and once again he was oblivious to the fact that he even felt the impact. His eyes opened slowly, in horribly guilty contempt and self hate, as he gazed for the first time upon his master. Not really seeing at all, just staring blankly into the eyes of the one who burned.

"There's nothing wrong with you, you idiot, get up."

Nothing wrong with him? Remus knew this was untrue, although it was with humiliation that he realized for the most part his body remained intact. Master's orders, indeed. His legs creaked as they found solid ground beneath him, and he stood. Like something resurrected, something dead and grimy and filthy, he slumped. It was a pathetic sight, his head and tail hanging like dead things, the soft patter of blood from his leg. His eyes dropped to the floor, in absolute, mindless submission. Self hate was the only thing he could feel.

"You poor little thing... feeble creature, succeeded to your own sins... I am the one you call..

Remus couldn't help but take his gaze into the leering, judging eye of the master. It was as if he was a puppet, his head raising feebly by the string that the burning god pulled. His eyes, once amber, now shone a muddy yellow. like poison. Those eyes had only minutes ago laid in perfect darkness.

"Agony... but you will call me no such things any longer., "Sjaeviah... remember that name.... Sjaeviah..."

S.J.A.E.V.I.A.H

He had been told it many times, but now was the only time it made sense. His master, Sjaeviah. Burning God, Death God, Agony. He was his puppetmaster, and the only thing he was content with besides dying was serving him. Perhaps that would yield relief.

"Let me hear you say it.

Oh those eyes, They burned with long buried horror, long forgotten sin. They drew him in, and he knew it was only to spit him out. The puppetmaster tugged, and Remus moved. With the string the god's gaze held upon his body, his limp head bobbed once. Like some miracle, his tattered jaws creaked open, and the tiger, beast, Remus, spoke.

"Ssssjaeviah, MASTER. Sjaeviah."

His voice dripped like gore, spit falling with inaudible smacks against the rock. His eyes held a new solidness, less dead, more dying. More, desperate. Even, although it was buried beneath the mustard gas and roses* of the corpse he thought he was and always would be, there was determination.

He was a puppet, and this was his puppeteer. Might as well let the strings be pulled, pulled to their heart's content until they broke. With a snap, he would fall into sweet death then.

user posted image

Template by Raowolf.
"Remus".
]

* This is from the book "Slaughterhouse Five" by Kurt Vonnegut, he describes the smell of a corpse as "Mustard gas and roses".

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sjaeviah
 Posted: Aug 20 2014, 11:28 AM

N/A
9 POSTS
13800Rage Points
Character Info
N/A
N/A
Male
Level 1
Played By
N/A

#mrdog

Awards

N/A

Character Stats

Aspect of Mastery:
No Aspect

Mental Attributes

Aptitudes of Strength
Focus N/A N/A

Balance

Corruption at N/A%

Influence at N/A%

Club Fang Stats

You could learn a lot about a person just moments before he knows that he's going to die. You can learn just how selfish they are, or how carless they are. You can find out whether or not they have emotions for those that believed he did or if he had been just merely utilizing them for Status. And the longer he held the Tiger in his grip, the more and more he began to learn from him. Peering into his memories, his thoughts, his past experiences... feeling only a margin of the pain that he had felt, feeling only a small fraction of the emotions that he felt.

The tiger wanted power... so did everything else. It's only in the nature of a lesser species to become the most powerful, such is the way of things now and the way of things to come. All things desired power, all things desired status, all things wanted to come back to those that had so much as persecuted them in the days of their youth and make them pay. There was a familiar light in his eyes as he looked down at the tiger, releasing him from his grasp.

"You still have a lot to learn, Tiger.. but I can work with you." he said as he turned to the forest that lingered around them, that which had been burnt and covered in ash and smoldering embers that still rose up in a thin, yet rolling smoke. He glanced to the mountains where he knew that the bear would be dozing; he turned his way to the north-east where he knew that the Lion and Al'a'kir would be conversing, and then he turned to the alter of Eaysachi, which he could barely make out through the horizon.

Ssssjaeviah, MASTER. Sjaeviah." The tiger's feeble voice cracked as he stated his own name, the very same name that all life on Anteria had long feared and pushed to the side as an even being, unknowing that he too played out a major role in the creation of the land. He looked down at the Tiger with a grim satisfaction before him. He'd give him the credit for saying that much, however - was beginning to become aware of the fact that the tiger was not much for words.

He knew very well that he wanted to die. It was the same for all those who were deep in the transition process. But there sparked the question in the back of his mind, why should he be the one to grant him the very thing that he wanted? -Why should he fulfill his wishes without doing anything to benefit the one that he would be serving?

The Tiger's eyes appeared desperate, as though pleading for him to end everything. However, just as the Tiger glared into Sjaeviah's eyes, pleading, demanding, begging for him to end his life and every aspect of it that made him unique, Sjaeviah looked right back into him. Peering into his experiences, his memories, his very chemical make-up.

"And the only thing that you ask of your master...? - Is for him to end your life?" Sjaeviah smirked, the large canine shifted as he turned to face him, looking down at the Tiger, his eyes giving off a defiant glow in the dark as he observed him once more, watching every move that he made, listening to every word that he spoke, every action that he partook.

Even Sjaeviah knew full well that there wasn't much that he could do to help the cat, it wasn't like he could reverse everything and take everything away. But as he looked down at the cat, saw him for everything that made him... him - he came into the realization that perhaps he could use the cat to fulfill much larger goal. That even though he was weak minded, feeble bodied, and perhaps even mortal, that there was a purpose that he could fulfill, that he could perhaps be the one to lead the storm... and even die in it. Either way, the Aspect of the Flame would have his corpse.

'Yet, I may have a use for you." he said as he rose a massive paw to the Tiger's chest, getting a feel for the power of the aspects that pulsed within him, radiating with each heartbeat, striving to return back to its host.

"Ahhhh, yes, the power of Leviathen.... it's so great... I can do great and wondrous things with you." he turned his large head towards the Roman camps that light up with the distant lights of camp fires, indicating them by thrusting his jaw in their direction. "If it's blood you want, then there will plenty to ease your thirst.... but first...." he turned to the Tiger, his voice firm and his eyes filled with a militaristic glare as he beamed down upon the Tiger that had merely submitted to him.

"Tell me of yourself... why should I take you, mortal? Why should I give you a shard of my own soul, a piece of my power... what separates you from the rest? -But most of all... why should I trust you?" he looked down at the Tiger, awaiting his response.

PM
^
Remus
 Posted: Sep 7 2014, 02:34 PM

Remus
38 POSTS
33400Rage Points
Character Info
Remus
Bengal Tiger
Male
Level 5
Played By
WolfSilver

#sitejerk

Awards

N/A

Character Stats

Aspect of Mastery:
1Aspect of the Panther

Mental Attributes

Aptitudes of Strength
Focus 3 "360" +5 "600"

Balance

Corruption at N/A%

Influence at N/A%

Club Fang Stats

Remus

He wondered how much of himself he still owned. He wondered if he cared. There was something cynically freeing about being controlled completely, there was no more responsibility, and no more sense of self to hate. In a way, that was blessing. But Remus didn't believe in blessings, or good things. This, to him, was just another part of the inevitable shit hole of a universe he was hurling into. That was life to the tiger. An empty hole he had no choice but to fall into. Yet, better to fall into it by someone else's accord.

" "You still have a lot to learn, Tiger.. but I can work with you."

His ears perked up ever so slightly at those words. Was his master accepting him? A feeble fire flamed up within him, a sort of longing. He didn't deserve death, not for an instant. How foolish he had been to think it was a fitting punishment! The only thing that was fitting for him, after all he had done, was shackle and chain. He realized that now, and it had become the one thing he wanted. In a way, it was a step up to want something, after being so desolate and empty. Or was it a step down? Somehow, he had dug himself deeper then suicide. he had dug himself into a game, a game fit to break him.

On purpose.

That is, if he even had choices in this world.

Remus watched silently as the fire god turned to the burning ashes of the forest. His doing. He watched as Sjaeviah turned back to face him, and tensed as he continued to approach. His eyes flickered softly, as if trying to gleam from the Aspect's stony expression what he was to say next.

""And the only thing that you ask of your master...? - Is for him to end your life?"

Yes Death. Death! It would be a welcome ending, a loved one, even. Remus swallowed the thoughts,almost choking on the desire. He knew that he didn't deserve that. Not even in the slightest. Ah, the only thing he wished for now was to become something mindless, a robotic form, fit to serve his master. He sighed, the sound rasping roughly in his coarse throat. A single word, like a broken piano note, whispered from between his jaws, twitching in humiliation.

"No."

Remus' head remained bowed as Sjaeviah approached him, he could feel the heat of the entity, and the pulsing power within him. It gave him chills, and he didn't recognize it, but it was chills of longing.

"'Yet, I may have a use for you."

His head snapped up, too fast to save his dignity. His eyes began to burn with a new passion. Yes, the puppet master had grasped the string. Perhaps, he would get his fitting punishment. A fitted destiny. He didn't know what was coming for him, he wasn't a fucking psychic, but his selfishness, he at least knew it would be the death of him. And not the death he longed for. He froze as Sjaeviah placed his paw upon his chest. It was like an electric bolt of lightning, as if all the energy within him was drawn to the one contact point. He growled softly. A quiet affirmation of his surrender.

"Ahhhh, yes, the power of Leviathen.... it's so great... I can do great and wondrous things with you."

Mold me, mold me, mold me. He silently begged. He silently screamed, this was all he would live for. If he could not kill himself, then let him be an empty shell, let the fire god fill him with purpose. Maybe, somehow, that would shape his pitiful soul into something forgivable. Somehow, that could be punishment for what he had done. What he had become.

""If it's blood you want, then there will plenty to ease your thirst.... but first...."

And he remembered. he remembered why he hated the gods. Suddenly, there was fire within him. It was not feeble. It screamed out for revenge, for blood and utter vengeance. There were things in this world that needed to fall. By his hand, or rather, by the hand directed by the director. Yes, blood would be spilled.

" "Tell me of yourself... why should I take you, mortal? Why should I give you a shard of my own soul, a piece of my power... what separates you from the rest? -But most of all... why should I trust you?"

Remus struggled to find the words. He struggled to find a way to show this god, in all his glory, just how fully he needed this. It was, quite literally, the only thing he had left. It was a road to burning flame, the burning flesh of bodies that deserved to be burned. How could he relate that he was so utterly committed to this that it had become his only purpose? That revenge, but not just revenge, the simple punishment of being fully controlled, was his purpose? Was there words?

Somehow, he managed to find an equivalent.

" What i have become, is an empty shell. I am nothing but, and I want to be filled not with my rotten self, but with a greater purpose. How can I not be trustworthy if I have nothing else about myself but this purpose? I am not like the others. I live for this. This alone. "

There was nothing more he could think to say.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sjaeviah
 Posted: Sep 9 2014, 02:05 PM

N/A
9 POSTS
13800Rage Points
Character Info
N/A
N/A
Male
Level 1
Played By
N/A

#mrdog

Awards

N/A

Character Stats

Aspect of Mastery:
No Aspect

Mental Attributes

Aptitudes of Strength
Focus N/A N/A

Balance

Corruption at N/A%

Influence at N/A%

Club Fang Stats

For many ages he had watched as civilization have utterly destroyed one another for petty causes. Some wanted power, others wanted stature. Some wanted what it was that the other tribes had, many just wanted glory. But if there was one thing that they all had in common? - It was all based on want... One civilization wanted what the other civilization had... it was a war based on greed, a war based on selfishness, power... greed, status, glory. These words? -They merely summed up the basic qualities of human life.

He wondered if it was the same for all human life, it was the same way of men in the other world. The other world where their gods played no role in their lives, served no purpose other than to take the blame of certain events that affected their lives... he wondered... just how much in relation did the other world have to this one.

And as he looked down into the Tiger's eyes, evaluating the beast, he became true with every sense of the word. Demunes Maherie Jou' Sjaeviah... the very world, the very heavens trembled at the pronunciation of his name, they shuttered with fear and anticipation... the world knew what he could do, it could be felt in the land, the silence spoke of a certain unnamed fear, space and time froze around him -petrified of his capabilities. Sjaeviah... it was he who bridged Streangreal with Earth... he who opened the passageway and linked it to another world. He who crossed realities and gave the humans of Earth access to the world that he lived in... he who tempted them and showed them the way.

He was a beast of the dark ages, when man was young and primitive, lacking any sort of intelligence of their own and surely failing to understand things such as a civilization, they would draw upon the walls of the primeval world of a dark and menacing beast who could bring the evil out of any sentient being. That he could transform them into hideous monsters that challenged the laws of physics and evolution, that he could grant them ferocious powers that could destroy worlds and entire civilizations. But the creature of origin? The beast that crawled in the depths of the world and fed from the potential evil of all? He was far worse than any of his transformed. He was the creator of worlds, and he was also the harvester. Just as a farmer grows crops for the season, he harvests them for later use. Such was the case with Sjaeviah... only, all life on the world was his crops, and when it came to harvest them, he came with vengeance.

Painting on the walls describe a night sky engulfed in raging fires that melted the age-long ice. Painting on the wall describe a starless night where men were hunted and butchered under the darkness that crept around them. And when the survivors awoke? -When the light returned? They would find bits and pieces of their kin in every direction. Some of them intact just enough to make out the fear in their eyes. Cults would rise from the underground, dressed in the heads of rams, painted for war with the blood of sacrificial animals and pledge their allegiance to the dark being that hunted in the night... they became the "Horned Men" - the ones from ancient times who would destroy entire camps, all with the dark creature in mind.

And here he stood. In the forest that once belonged to Leviathen, she who had been robbed of her power and here where it presided within the tiger. Even in the rain forest that was known for it's humidity, the wind grew bitter cold, -and even hot at the same time. It was as if the world itself was trembling with fear.

And as Demunes Maheire Jou' Sjaeviah stood and poised to deal the hammer of death upon the Tiger, to extract his essence and replace it with a shard of of his own soul, the tiger spoke.

"What I have become, is an empty shell. I am nothing but, and I want to be filled not with my rotten self, but with a greater purpose. How can I not be trustworthy if I have nothing else about myself but this purpose? I am not like the others. I live for this. This alone." the Tiger that stood before him said no more words, and as the beast from Legends peered into him he detected no lies, no hidden secrets, no falsehoods.

"You speak truthfully." he released the tiger onto his own feet. He said as he turned, "Walk with me." he demanded as his eyes flashed with an orange hue, walking through the forest -or more or less, what remained of it until they came just before a cave.

"This cave is where life on this land began... where the very first conscience thoughts were shown... where eyes attuned for the darkness found the sun and ventured out." he said as turned to face the Tiger, "And from this cave, it was where the will of man was depicted... and from that will, nothing much has changed.... they all have the same thoughts." he said as he ventured into the cave, torches that had long been dormant ignited to light up the cave, revealing paintings on the walls.

"The legends of the land... the stories from an ancient people that had grown from the darkness and stepped into the light, but retained their goals for power... for strength. One by one, they sought their forefathers to attain that power..." he walked down the wall, passing by several painting that showed five figures drawn into the wall with a dye like substance, three of which resembled cats, one resembled a hawk, and another resembled a wolf, "And once they attained that power... they turned their backs on the aspects and began to use it against one another." the paintings depicted several figures in what appeared to be a war against nations. "They used the power of the gods to kill one another." he stated as he walked down the wall, the flames flickering against the walls, shadows moving and crawling with the motion of the flames as they danced along the tips of the torches.

"These paintings are over six ages old, Remus... that's over tens of thousands of years... and not much has changed in man ever since." he said as he stopped before the wall... "I sought to relinquish the power of the Aspects in the hearts of men.... to have men find their own strength, to have them live their lives as mortals.... to... force them to find their own path in the world without the aide of the Aspects." he said as he stopped before a distinct image, a canine figure that was depicted as a dark object engulfed in flames. A starless night when there were many, and upon morning, all were gone. "But to bring about a new age, you must do away with the old." he said as he looked to the Tiger, "New life always begins with death, Remus.... never forget this." he said as he came upon an inscription. "Humanity, in general, prays upon the weak, the powerful, and the oppressed. The Al'tauri Al'a'kir knew this, the ancients knew this, the Aspects knew this, I knew this... even Ejayah, the mother of all - knew this.... and when I left the made an effort to correct what was wrong... I was depicted as a demon, a monster that sought nothing but to destroy... this was not my goal... my goal was to restart life... and for that, the Aspects began to fall.... they gave men their power.... and a war broke out which lead to my confinement in the bridge between worlds.... the only way for me to release myself? - Was a bridge between Earth and this land..." he turned to the Tiger, "...and through you." he stated as he looked into the Tiger's eyes.

"Whether or not you approve, we are all connected to the same essence, Remus. You are connected to me, and I am connected to every Aspects... connected to this land, to the power the presides here. We all have a relationship to one another. The only beings that don't? -Man." he admitted as he turned to the wall. "And yet, my sons... the Aspects, turned their backs on me... sided against me, chose man for their instruments. I was sealed, and would forever be remembered as nothing more than a criminal. There was no honor in what I did... and I became feared... passed down from generation to the next as the bringer of death, destruction... the destroyer of entire civilizations..." he admitted as he returned to the wall.

"The only way I could get those to understand my ways, my reasons, my goals... was through force... I had to resort to becoming a parasite in the minds of men... to become what it was that they had depicted me as... - to force the hands of men to do the work of the gods." he said as he turned to another painting, depicting what appeared to be a an surrounded in a orange light. "The Al'tauri Al'a'kir... a race or men who were on equal standing with the gods... a chosen few who were the only ones who left evil out of the hearts... a race of few who understood the gods, who stood at their sides. The one race who took no part in meaningless conflicts... who possessed... great power... power that you and I could not even imagine.... the Titan's of men... they who rose the cities from the ground, they who tapped into the power of the aspects and built portal ways to other dimensions, they who mastered the ability to change their forms... many of which... are still alive, but hard to find... difficult to locate... they bare the form of beasts... cats, dogs, wolves... but can be located by only one method." Sjaeviah turned his attention to the ground, a large crystal with an illuminated core at it's center giving off a faint but pulsing orange light.

"You will find them for me... you will track them down and you will locate them... run them into the light... and then...? -We'll turn them into Quaziah'mer." he said as he looked at the Tiger, "This stone will emit a piercing light when it comes within range of an Al'tauri Al'a'kir... let it be a guide for you..." he ordered, "Find me one... and you will have proven yourself to me. Then and only then - will I give you my power and a shard of my being." he said as he left the Tiger in silence, turning his back and leaving the very same way he had entered. "Take all the time you need... I will be watching... succeed... or do not return to me at all." he demanded as he left the tiger in to his own thoughts.

Sjaeviah has left the thread."
Note - we should make a thread with Remus doing this task and he finds Ajayi... xD - this will lead up to the thread between Namaclease and Ajayi when he's transformed.
PM
^
Remus
 Posted: Jan 11 2015, 02:12 AM

Remus
38 POSTS
33400Rage Points
Character Info
Remus
Bengal Tiger
Male
Level 5
Played By
WolfSilver

#sitejerk

Awards

N/A

Character Stats

Aspect of Mastery:
1Aspect of the Panther

Mental Attributes

Aptitudes of Strength
Focus 3 "360" +5 "600"

Balance

Corruption at N/A%

Influence at N/A%

Club Fang Stats

Remus OOC: It's very late, and I'm tired. Sorry it's so short! Also, his character I need to work on. I am rusty : P

Emptiness. It was not as if he was unaware of it. He had enough comprehension to feel the walls of his shell. The shell, of course, that was he himself. His master, the emptiness promised, would fill him up. However, any thoughts that slipped through his head he had very little grasp on.
That left him with very little to say. He blinked, anxiously, as his master tossed him aside like the garbage he was worth. Rejection?? The concept blazed through his broken self like a burning arrow. Could the universe be so cruel to reject him by cruelness itself? By cruelty's own hand?? He hated the concept. Hated it. Softly, a fang was bared in protest. Only to be dropped back under his jaw instantly, when his master began to speak.

""You speak truthfully.Walk with me."

Remus did. He took it upon himself to begin following his master not just with words and promises, but with action. Perhaps, it was the only way to become a part of the fire god. He followed, dutifully.

"This cave is where life on this land began... where the very first conscience thoughts were shown... where eyes attuned for the darkness found the sun and ventured out." he said as turned to face the Tiger, "And from this cave, it was where the will of man was depicted... and from that will, nothing much has changed.... they all have the same thoughts."

All around him, strange paintings covered the dark walls. He could feel a sense of difference, a sense of some hidden entity. Power. It was power and it was time, the years building upon these walls until it created a fine dust. Remus breathed it in.

"The legends of the land... the stories from an ancient people that had grown from the darkness and stepped into the light, but retained their goals for power... for strength. One by one, they sought their forefathers to attain that power... "And once they attained that power... they turned their backs on the aspects and began to use it against one another. they used the power of the gods to kill one another."

Somehow, for whatever reason, Remus began to feel less empty. Stronger. A breath of will. He knew deep down, that it was the cave. So many memories here, birth, death. It was seeping into his skin, through muscle, bone, into his empty soul.

"These paintings are over six ages old, Remus... that's over tens of thousands of years... and not much has changed in man ever since." he said as he stopped before the wall... "I sought to relinquish the power of the Aspects in the hearts of men.... to have men find their own strength, to have them live their lives as mortals.... to... force them to find their own path in the world without the aide of the Aspects."

Man... Remus knew that word and what it meant. It meant broken memories and red, red blood. orange paws, stained with blood.

"But to bring about a new age, you must do away with the old." he said as he looked to the Tiger, "New life always begins with death, Remus.... never forget this." he said as he came upon an inscription. "Humanity, in general, prays upon the weak, the powerful, and the oppressed. The Al'tauri Al'a'kir knew this, the ancients knew this, the Aspects knew this, I knew this... even Ejayah, the mother of all - knew this.... and when I left the made an effort to correct what was wrong... I was depicted as a demon, a monster that sought nothing but to destroy... this was not my goal... my goal was to restart life... and for that, the Aspects began to fall.... they gave men their power.... and a war broke out which lead to my confinement in the bridge between worlds.... the only way for me to release myself? - Was a bridge between Earth and this land..."

Remus stared.

" Through you."

The emptiness was shrinking. His gaze, as it dropped to acknowledge his master, was more intelligent. Harsher.

"Whether or not you approve, we are all connected to the same essence, Remus. You are connected to me, and I am connected to every Aspects... connected to this land, to the power the presides here. We all have a relationship to one another. The only beings that don't? -Man. And yet, my sons... the Aspects, turned their backs on me... sided against me, chose man for their instruments. I was sealed, and would forever be remembered as nothing more than a criminal. There was no honor in what I did... and I became feared... passed down from generation to the next as the bringer of death, destruction... the destroyer of entire civilizations..."

He knew this. Yes, he had known it deeply for a long time. Man, they did not understand. They were not.. A part of natural things.

"The only way I could get those to understand my ways, my reasons, my goals... was through force... I had to resort to becoming a parasite in the minds of men... to become what it was that they had depicted me as... - to force the hands of men to do the work of the gods. "The Al'tauri Al'a'kir... a race or men who were on equal standing with the gods... a chosen few who were the only ones who left evil out of the hearts... a race of few who understood the gods, who stood at their sides. The one race who took no part in meaningless conflicts... who possessed... great power... power that you and I could not even imagine.... the Titan's of men... they who rose the cities from the ground, they who tapped into the power of the aspects and built portal ways to other dimensions, they who mastered the ability to change their forms... many of which... are still alive, but hard to find... difficult to locate... they bare the form of beasts... cats, dogs, wolves... but can be located by only one method."

Remus' ears rose, as did his eyes. Alert. Ready. The eyes of a true hunter.

" "You will find them for me... you will track them down and you will locate them... run them into the light... and then...? -We'll turn them into Quaziah'mer." he said as he looked at the Tiger, "This stone will emit a piercing light when it comes within range of an Al'tauri Al'a'kir... let it be a guide for you..." he ordered, "Find me one... and you will have proven yourself to me. Then and only then - will I give you my power and a shard of my being." he said as he left the Tiger in silence, turning his back and leaving the very same way he had entered. "Take all the time you need... I will be watching... succeed... or do not return to me at all."

And he was gone.

"Master. You willed me, and, I will." His voice was stronger than it had been for a long, long time.

The tiger's ears pressed flat against his head. Teeth bared, he bounded out of the cave and into the night. If these Man Gods were all knowing, he knew how to smoke one out.

Destruction.

Yes, his time had come.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Jinjouckae Forest Pages | Next Newest »

New Poll

Listed At...
Top RP Sites
Sister Sites
Static
Clans of Vesuvius Lies in the Low emPOWERED Cursed